• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Question for Dr Milena Lardi

E

esc

Dr. Lardi,

First of all, huge fan of your work. You are truly an inspiration!

I am in NYC and currently wear a partial hair system (I am only Norwood 3). I am getting fed up with maintenance, worrying about wind, etc. I prefer long hair but would be willing to just get rid of the hair system and trade it for a buzz cut.

I am looking for something extremely natural, a soft rounded hairline with recession built in. I am 36 and do not need a perfect 15-year old hairline. I also have some gray.

Your work is very natural and I would like to do the procedure with you, but I am across the Atlantic. I've been to Milan many times and enjoy the city, but the idea of coming back annually for touch ups seems extreme. I know you've trained several surgeons, as shown on your website, but just because someone has trained with you does not mean they are true trico artists. I've seen plenty of bad tricopigmentation examples online that look unrealistic, so it is important to find the right provider.

Do you have any recommendations on where to find someone you really trust in the US? Does not have to by NYC. I can travel. If not, I can always come to Milan but of course from a maintenance perspective, that is not ideal and would be a last resort.

Thank you and eagerly awaiting your reply!

Sincerely,
esc

Milena Lardì

Milena Lardì

Dr. Lardi,

First of all, huge fan of your work. You are truly an inspiration!

I am in NYC and currently wear a partial hair system (I am only Norwood 3). I am getting fed up with maintenance, worrying about wind, etc. I prefer long hair but would be willing to just get rid of the hair system and trade it for a buzz cut.

I am looking for something extremely natural, a soft rounded hairline with recession built in. I am 36 and do not need a perfect 15-year old hairline. I also have some gray.

Your work is very natural and I would like to do the procedure with you, but I am across the Atlantic. I've been to Milan many times and enjoy the city, but the idea of coming back annually for touch ups seems extreme. I know you've trained several surgeons, as shown on your website, but just because someone has trained with you does not mean they are true trico artists. I've seen plenty of bad tricopigmentation examples online that look unrealistic, so it is important to find the right provider.

Do you have any recommendations on where to find someone you really trust in the US? Does not have to by NYC. I can travel. If not, I can always come to Milan but of course from a maintenance perspective, that is not ideal and would be a last resort.

Thank you and eagerly awaiting your reply!

Sincerely,
esc

Hi Esc, we can recommend Erik Cavagnuolo in NYC, directly trained by Milena.
However, you have to consider clearly that Milena Lardì can guarantee professionalism only for her internal staff that she personally follows.
We hope we have been helpful in your question.