• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Raymond van Barneveld

• Thread starter hairtodaygonetomorrow
  • Start date
H

hairtodaygonetomorrow

Valued member
Any one see him on the darts on Sunday night..... did a quick search this came up......hes been bald for donkeys years but this could be reason he's trying to recapture his youth, got to admit I didn't think it looked natural
Screenshot_20191024-125501.jpg

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
I also saw him on the darts and thought his hair looked really odd. Even seemed like the other pundits were noticing it. He's obviously had smp but the dots looked too big and unnatural. Didn't seem to blend well with his native hair. Not too sure but I think he's had a strip procedure in the past as he's got a scar at the back and for a few years he had a thin hairline before he shaved it all off.

Fair play to him though as it doesn't look like it bothers him too much!

C

cizinec

He shouldn't have had a HT, his donor looks weak and his SMP looks fake from a mile away.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Just been watching him on the darts. Definitely has a strip scar, so he had a hair transplant sometime in the past. The Smp doesn't seem to blend that great with his existing hair. It look like the colour contrast is not there and the SMP seems to go in a diagonal direction down the side of his head to meet his strip scar.