• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Robbie Williams

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
So in 2013 Robbie Williams said on National TV he had a hair transplant because he was bored and didn't even need one. Recently he has buzzed his head because his loss has evidently progressed.

Yesterday he shaved his head open blade with the clippers and I watched the video (yes I know I'm sad lol) my point is I didn't notice any evidence of a previous transplant, so I'm wondering if he was talking rubbish back then.....There would be either a strip scar or small extraction site scars at open blade but I couldn't see either. Unless I just didn't notice them.....anyone seen any super up close pictures, I'm curious.

NINTCHDBPICT000587428547.jpg

bullitnut

bullitnut

The video of him shaving his head is on the Daily Mail Website a quick Google search will show you what I mean.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It sounds like he made his hair transplant story up just for some publicity or he may have had a tiny amount of grafts extracted allowing him to make the claim. If one graft is extracted and planted back you have had a hair transplant.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Hes just given an interview on some footballers podcast I think it was and on it he said "hes going to thatch his locks" and said hes considering either a wig or another transplant....he did a video somewhere showing himself applying hair fibres recently (I'll try and find it) so his hair loss is obviously worrisome to him dude.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I watched the video of his wife's Instagram account. His hair looks ok. I wonder if he is using any hair loss meds as that's all he needs.
No doubt he will be inundated with offers of free surgery from the best clinics in the world.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Is wife is hot dude.....I reckon he will have a HT soon as i agree he will be offered a lot of free surgeries for the publicity.....I would hazzard a guess that Gary Barlow his bandmate is in meds though as he was thinning a while back at the crown during xfactor... but it never seems to get any worse.

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
Gary Barlow has had a HT, same place that Louie Walsh went if I remember correctly