• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

rogaine/minoxidil foam

F

folliclediabolical

Valued member
Ive just ordered a months supply of this to cheer me up ;)

I understand its only FDA tested for use in the crown area,but is anyone using it on the frontal regions with any kind of success?.

Im looking at using it once a day,just before my bedtime story,but ive read that it struggles to break through the layer of sebum on the scalp even after a shower,so should be used with another liqiud called dexpanthenol which dissolves the sebum.can anyone shed any light (or hair) on this?,thanks

FD

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

I scrub my entire noggen w/the the stuff, twice daily. Not sure about re-growth apart from the crown because I had grafts placed all over the top of my head, but it might have contributed to my early growth. I've never heard anything about mixing it w/other products.

F

folliclediabolical

Valued member
Fair cop,i cant wait to drown my scalp in the stuff.Do you always wash your hair before use or just plaster it on during the day?,cheers