• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Ryan Giggs hair transplant clinic.

B

Bandit

Ryan Giggs was in the Mirror this week talking about his hair loss. Whilst i respect his decision to speak out about his problem, the after picture isn't a good advert for his transplant because it's full of concealer or hair fibres.

Just look how clumpy it looks, I get this when i apply my Toppik.

Before photo
giggsy before.jpg

After photo

giggsy HT result.jpg

Last edited:
B

Bandit

i know i'm pretty new to the forums but surely someone else can see this isn't a transplant result?

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I get where your coming from dude..... I agree it does look a Iittle weird......definitely not a good picture to put on for an after picture your right.

Gigg's hair as been a little bit of an obsession of mine for many years due to being a Man Utd fan so this post has interested me.

Personally I do think hes had some sort of work done at some point though because his hair has definitely improved and stabilised over the last 5 yrs dude (could just be laser and meds though)......but I agree with you about the picture and dont think that it's a result from a recent transplant unless the fibres are camouflaging it.

Good find buddy

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Having used hair fibres for years I know what they look like. His crown in the after picture has fibres, I’d hazard a guess and say the whole effect is created by fibres. The reporter obviously knows nothing about hair transplants, did no research and who provided the after picture? Was it Ryan Giggs or did the reporter just pick any old picture they could find that looked different.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
The before picture looks as though it was taken with the camera flash on or under a bright light making the hair look thinner which shows more scalp whilst the after picture appears to be without flash or under the same bright light making the hair look denser. Tut tut.