• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

scalp exercises, does it make that much difference?

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
Hi just wondered how many ht patients do scalp exercises before the operation, and noticed more skin laxity after them cheers NCB

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Fortunately i`ve never needed to do them.I`ve read lots of accounts of people doing them and they worked.Imo people who are going for larger sessions i.e 3000 plus,usually their 2nd or 3rd procedure benefit the most.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
I have to admit that I didn't do them and probably should have. I would have to guess though that they do work. Obviously skin does stretch so it makes sense that a person could increase laxity by working at it.

NN

G

Yes, scalp exercises absolutely do work. We have seen some major improvements in laxity on patients that have performed them.

H

hairtech

valued member
Jotronic...

I believe in scalp exercises... However, please provide some examples where there were improvements in laxity that had an impact on a surgery.

Pre surgery example pics... then scalp exercises... and what that this provide for scalp laxity?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
It would be good to see someones scalp pinched showing the laxity and then pinched again showing the laxity after a few weeks of exercises.