• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Scalp & Hair Diagnostic Report - July 2020

Alien Spyder

Alien Spyder

I am going to post the results of a consultation I had a week or so ago from a reputable hair care company.
It might be useful for people to look it over if their thinking about seeing a professional for the struggle against hair loss.

Spyder

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Alien Spyder

Alien Spyder

I went to a small hair loss business close to may house. I loved the report but I think their ultimate goal is to sell me product.
I've kinda been doing that for the last 5 years and didn't really see any results.

I told them I was scheduled for an FUT transplant very soon and they were really tried to deter me from surgery.

I showed the report to my surgeon and he said he has the same microscopic cameras and that he can check my scalp and my hair over the next 6-9 months to monitor my progress.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe have the surgeon do a report so you can compare them both.

Alien Spyder

Alien Spyder

Maybe have the surgeon do a report so you can compare them both.
Yeah, that's the plan. I've got to get the top of my scalp back into a normal condition and check on some overall differences in 6-9 months.