• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

scalp massage

F

folliclediabolical

Valued member
When i originally started losing my mop,id considered the possibility that it was caused by poor circulation due to me having quite a tight scalp,so i bought myself a little hand held re-chargeable massager to use.Im not sure if it does any good but its a placebo if nothing else :).It provides heat,light and vibration massage with 2 settings and i use it for 10 minutes each day.

Im sure a few of you are doing scalp excercises every day so though you might be interested in it. £18 from the site below.(I bought mine from argos originally but dont think they stock it anymore):

http://www.edirectory.co.uk/pf/880/mia/d/wahl+handheld+infrared+heated+all+over+body+massager+4133/pid/10442367

If anyone out there thinks this is a bad idea to use,please do voice your opinions!

cheers.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
I don't believe that it is a bad idea but also doubt that it will do much. I am a proponent however of increased circulation to the scalp benefitting hair. I am not going to go as far as state that it grows hair but I truly believe that it does make it a lot healthier.

I use an inversion table for my spine and it obviously increases circulation to the scalp and maybe I am nuts (solid arguement not a problem) but I do believe that it has made my hair healthier and grow quicker.*nl

NN

F

folliclediabolical

Valued member
I agree,i didnt buy it thinking it would grow me a full head of hair,but with my scalp being quite tight i thought it might at least slow things down a little.Thought some other peeps might be interested also.

S

steverd

Hey I heard a lot about scalp massage does it really help?