• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Second session 5 days healed

J

jake101

Hey guys I just recently did SMP and this is a picture of my second session I wanted honesty so I figured I'd make account on here and get you guys opinion the first session started off just the base and it seemed a little Dotty but ended up blending in sort of good I went for the second session to add more density and I'm about to post a picture and I want to see if y'all think it looks real or not or if I should proceed to the next session to add more density I'm looking for a soft hairline and a natural look I don't want to go all crazy and look fake please let me know what you think or if you have
Snapchat-1142594383.jpg
Snapchat-177540167.jpg
Snapchat-177540167.jpg
experience with SMP my main concern right now is the dots look too spaced out and noticeable

J

jake101

Hey guys I just recently did SMP and this is a picture of my second session I wanted honesty so I figured I'd make account on here and get you guys opinion the first session started off just the base and it seemed a little Dotty but ended up blending in sort of good I went for the second session to add more density and I'm about to post a picture and I want to see if y'all think it looks real or not or if I should proceed to the next session to add more density I'm looking for a soft hairline and a natural look I don't want to go all crazy and look fake please let me know what you think or if you have View attachment 13408View attachment 13409View attachment 13409experience with SMP my main concern right now is the dots look too spaced out and noticeable
Also do you know the healing time or do you know if the dots will shrink amd blend in like i was told it would?

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Somebody i know very well had this done so i know the dots do shrink slightly yes, they looked much darker than he wanted for a while too as like a regular tattoo they were covered in small scabs even though he said he didn't realize it.... when the scabs came away the dots were very light and smaller and he was worried at first that it had all disappeared and he had wasted his time and money.....this wasn't the case it's just part of the process and is completely normal and once he get used to the lighter look after the scabs had come away properly he realized it looked a lot more natural....... in terms of density session 3 is usually the magic session with SMP where the density is added so the dots should be placed closer together and it should look much better. The density is built up over the sessions so i wouldn't worry at the minute pal..... if youv'e gone to a reputable company like him it should look great after session 3, for some 4 is needed apparently but it should still look good after session 3. Give it a month or 2 after session 3 for it to look totally normal and you will be amazed at how natural it looks....(obviously that is dependent on whether you went to a good SMP provider dude)

Keep us posted.

J

jake101

Thanks for your reply man it's crazy right after I posted this the Dots really did go down the dots seem a little to spaced out but everyone around me has yet to notice..the more research i did i think i landed a good practitioner because some of the pics im seeing the dots are crazy big...im going for my 3rd session on the 27th now.. .did your buddy do the full 3 sessions as well? I have hair over my whole head its just thin on top im hoping the smp will blend for me real good

J

jake101

And the guy i went to is named ian dennis out of houston texas and has worked for his hair clinic for over 8 years so im praying hes a good as his reviews are ..his business is called scalpp clinic houston Texas

bullitnut

bullitnut

Never heard of him dude...but If he has 8yrs experience then I imagine he knows what he's doing pal. My friend actually had 4 sessions although he had 3, then waited 3 or 4 months before having the 4th.

He was happy with the 3 and the 4th was just to address some small areas to finish off.
He's actually a family member not just a friend (not immediate family) but related so I was lucky he was open and spoke about his experience with me.

Never been a huge fan of this treatment I'll confess.....but seeing his result has definitely changed my opinion on the procedure and i believe it can look very good on people who suit this type of look. I think you will be much happier after the 3rd dude and it's good that nobody has noticed....I think sometimes as hairloss sufferers we tend to over scrutinise every little aspect of our procedures whether it be a transplant or SMP.

Good you have hair still it will be much better if someone touches your head as it will feel real....depending on the amount of hair you have though be careful in what length you wear your hair.
My family member started by using some Whal balding clippers daily or every few days but after a while ended up just using a razor every other day and it looks natural doing that. The one draw back he says to this procedure is that fluorescent lights can make it difficult to see as the head shines so much so he uses a product called head blade headlube matte in a yellow container.

Good luck with your 3rd and please post an update after it's all healed and settled.

bullitnut

bullitnut

One thing I will say and it's just my own opinion dude.... SMP always looks more natural when it's very light because shaved heads are very light....go too dark and it can look awful.

J

jake101

Yea man i was def skeptical and still dont know how i built the courage to do it but i know i would never do transplant so i said wth lets do it i really appreciate the feedback ive grown my gair a little more out in the below picture i think i might just do one more light session and see what it does..really nervous as i dont wanna go to dark cause i agree some of the people i saw that went dark its way to noticable and makes me cringe to think i could be in that seat...im gonna try n grow it a little morw n see if i can get away with it as like a base so it wil make the thin hair look full..(hopefully) but well see and ya i just ordered the wahl clippers for the extra short cut

Attachments

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Answered you on your other post. It looks good.