• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Second time in the chair with Dr Bisanga

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
Back home now after having 1544 fue into my hairline by Dr Bisanga.

Very long day, got to clinic about 07.15 filled out nessasary forms, then went to Dr Bisanga's office with Steve and talked about hairlines. (see my photos)

Please note that not everyone going to Dr Bisanga is going to get a hairline as low and aggressive as mine so please dont use my pics as a reference when requesting your hairline. My hairline had already been establised by those *** bandits at Norton and Wellsbourne/The Hospital Group, so Dr Bisanga had not choice but to come slightly in front of mine to cover up the shite that had been put there before, if I was a virgin scalp, I think my hairline would of been placed far more conservatively than it has been, that being said, I think its gonna look the nuts when it grows out!

Didnt get out of the chair until gone 20.30 so was pretty tired, although I did fall asleep a few times.

Got 2 weeks off now so hopefully my hair will reach a slightly better length, (skinhead doesnt suit me at all)

Thanks to all the staff at BHR.

Sparky

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Good for you Sparky. The work does look fabulous as usual from BHR so I have no doubt that you will be golden. Certainly the hairline is aggressive but it wont be if you maintain your natural hair which I see no evidence of you needing to worry too much about that. Tough to tell ofcourse. Heal well and keep us posted on things. Thanks for the post.

NN

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
Havent lost any hair since 2002, so I'm fairly confident that I will be able to keep it.

It wouldnt of been as aggressive if the previous hacks hadnt placed it so low in the first place.

T

Turbo

Valued member
Congrats on getting through it all Sparky. I agree that it will "look the nuts". I am also looking at 1600 fue now booked for July, so I am naturally fascinated by your experience. I am also having my hairline filled slightly as it currently doesn't look quite natural unless 'gelled'..How was Eurostar - a breeze?

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
Yep Eurostar was a breeze, I went with my wife and she made sure that I got the window seats, and that people stayed away from me on the way back. I fell asleep on Eurostar, missus had to wake me because I started snoring!

Got satnav on my phone and clocked the Eurostar in at 187 mph!

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Glad you got home ok. Rest and heal well. Speak soon.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
congrats dude looks awesome as expected, gonna look amazing when grown out ¬b`

a thoroughly deserved top job imo

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Work looks great Sparky.

Just a shame you had the misfortune of going to the previous two clinics.

You can create seperate folders in your gallery now to document different stages of your journey.

Heal and grow well.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Its easy to do,just create new folders and move whatever pictures using the drop down menu on the picture.

Any probs ust let me know.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
8 days post op now so today has been my first day with the baby shampoo. I soak my head for a few mins in the bath as instructed by Steve, then use the isobetadine shampoo, leave on for 3 mins whilst gently rubbing the donor area, wash that off then use the baby shampoo, and gently rub the recipient area in small concentric circles. I think I've lost about 45-50% of the scabs.
I'm not gonna hurry them off, think it will take a few days for all the scabs to come off.

M

martinvain

Valued member
What are your thoughts?

It looks to me as though you have gotten reasonable growth 7 months out.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
Well I'm probably only at 50% or so, so yeah, I'd say its reasonable at 7 months.

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi Sparky

Thanks for your post, you've kept very good record of your updates which is good as the improvement can be monitored by such pictures.

Looking good and looking forward to more updates still, happy continued growth.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
I've got about 350 hair pics now(pre and post op), i'll bring them all for you next time we meet up.

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
Wow, you have a tremendous amount of hair. Looks very good at this point.