• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Severe Baldness & Hair Transplant Disaster Fixed using beard and body hair transplantation BHT

D

Dr Umar-Team

Valued member

This an update of a Body Hair Transplant patient of Dr. Umar. This is the 3rd video installment of his progress. It is now 3 years since he had his first surgery with Dr. Umar at Dermhair Clinic. Due to his failed hair restoration procedures and exhausted head donor supply (See pictures) before seeing Dr Umar, such a repair case could not have been possible with a "strip" hair transplant (FUT or FUHT) procedure.
VIDEO OF RESULT OF BHT REPAIR AT 3 YEARS
To see the result of his repair in video, click the following link:
hair transplant video body hair transplant

At the time of shooting this video, this patient is reputed to be the worst documented hair transplant repair case ever completed successfully. This video highlights his transformation at 36 months after his initial repair work performed by Dr. Umar in Los Angeles. Part 3/3 of the patient's video series.

Please note, I am not a physician. I post results on behalf of DermHairClinic. My statement does not constitute medical advise or the practice of medicine.

See more result in video:
fue hair transplant video gallery dermhair clinic

Direct inquiries to [email protected]

for more information go to: Dermhair Clinic Los Angeles - Hair Transplants

Last edited: