• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My hair transplant experience with Shapiro Medical Group Minnesota

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
9 months post op

Attachments

• bri9moscrown.jpg
    bri9moscrown.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1,260
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
before,imm post op and 9 months later

Attachments

• progress.jpg
    progress.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,277
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Wow. Check out that perfect swirl. Great coverage and I am sure that it will get much better considering you are only at nine months. I think that we all know SMG's abilities with hairlines but could certainly see more crown pics. Thanks for the post.

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Cheers NN

It is very natural and there are some plugs in there from norton which are well hidden now.

Very happy i am.:)

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Your crown is coming in very nicely. I know you don't have any concealers on in your pictures, but are you at the stage where you can stop using your beloved Nanogen when you go out? I will feel we've accomplished something when you say you don't need it anymore.

Baldspot

Baldspot

Valued member
Brilliant crown result Bigmac and we all know how hard the crown area is to get just right. Looks like Nanogen sales will be depending on me now...

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
janna wrote:
Your crown is coming in very nicely. I know you don't have any concealers on in your pictures, but are you at the stage where you can stop using your beloved Nanogen when you go out? I will feel we've accomplished something when you say you don't need it anymore.

Janna

There is definately no Nanogen or any other product in my hair.

I can go out with no Nanogen now but i must admit i still have a little sprinkle when going on the drink.

Its got to the point where i hardly`s use any now which is good for me and bad for Nanogen sales.:)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Baldspot wrote:
Brilliant crown result Bigmac and we all know how hard the crown area is to get just right. Looks like Nanogen sales will be depending on me now...

Hi Baldspot.

All i can say is that i`m very happy with my crown and i still have more growth to come.

Once i`m completely free of nanogen you can have mine if you are the same hair colour.

I`m dark brown.

Cheers bm.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
BigM...

Looking very good mate...

Janna... you must know by now that all the good looking guys have to live in the South of England...

Its a very old English Law !!

Ops !!

TOMMYTWO

TOMMYTWO

Valued member
Just seen your nine month pics BM Looking excellent mate, you must be very pleased! still more to come too i expect.

You got there in the end BM congrats ;)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Tommy

Its been a long hard slog but at least i`m nearly there.

How you doing now,hope you are well.

Spencer Kobren

Spencer Kobren

Bigmac,
You look fantastic! Congratulations. I'm a big baldspot "painter" myself so I understand why you might fall off the wagon once in a while even though you don't need the Nanogen anymore:)

Z:B

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Spencer.

It is hard to give it up as it gives me such confidence when i know there is no scalp on show at all.

Not long to go now.

Thanks Josh.

I may try a new hairstyle soon as i`ve had the same one for over a decade.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
timuk wrote:
Janna... you must know by now that all the good looking guys have to live in the South of England...

Its a very old English Law !!

Hmmm, so far we've had patients from both south and north of England.

I'll have to look back at their pic to see if the law holds true.

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

BM,

I don't think I ever saw your nine month shots. Looking VERY good! Major improvement man, you must be very happy. You don't even have to touch the nanogen now, right? I don't see why you would, having such a thick crown now.

Did you ever post your hair line updates? Have any updates on the crown now?

Looking fantastic, congrats! Z:B

PS did you ever notice loss on the mid scalp area? I'm wondering if fin halted your loss completely or if you just never had an issue in that area?

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi NG.

My hair has always been a little thin in the mid scalp but not thin enough for me to need any work done.I think the Proscar has stopped any further hairloss and maybe improved my hair a little.

My crown is looking good,as is my hairline which i`ll be updating with pictures soon as i`m at the one year mark.

I still put a little Nano on my crown from time to time as i`m still paranoid somewhat but as my crown matures more i should be able to leave it locked away.

Cheers bm.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Another crown

Attachments

• toprt1yr.JPG
    toprt1yr.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,236