• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My hair transplant experience with Shapiro Medical Group Minnesota

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Another hairline

Attachments

• hairlinecomb.JPG
    hairlinecomb.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,251
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Will post more tomorrow when i take them in natural light and will update my fue into scar thread.

Baldspot

Baldspot

Valued member
Like I said before, looks good and just seems to be getting better. I also saw the work during the London consultation and it was excellent.

Thanks for the update.

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

Looking really good BM! What a dramatic change in your crown. It looks as though you wouldn't need any nanogen, you must not use much (?). Your comb, err hair line looks really good too; next time will you take some shots w/out your comb? :T:

Looking good man, congrats!
BTW, hows the FUE into scar coming?

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

That looks fantastic BM. I wouldn't be covering that bad boy w/a comb if I were you. :)

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
looking good BM, does this mean you wont be going under the knife again (hts anyways) NCB ¬b`

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks NCB,i hope so but you never know.Will assess my scars to see how they are doing and see what i decide.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
The additional hairline pics look good but I think you need couple shots with the flash too or lighter conditions. I see you said you'd take more today so that's great.

You're at almost 7months for the fue into scar? Be good to see updates on those too. Thanks for the progress pics! :)

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Everything is coming along great Bigmac. No evidence whatsoever of any work being done. The crown is a pretty dramatic difference. I still bet that more time is required to see much change in the FUE work into the scars.

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Janna and NN

The fue pics aren`t too clear as I have too much hair in the way, I will need to wait until I buzz my hair down to really see what it's like. I will try and get some better pictures taken.

Here is another of my hairline.

Attachments

• noflash3wet[1].jpg
    noflash3wet[1].jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,210
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
yup i second that janna come on bm hows about an update hows things going pal;)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi BN,i`ll do an update soon as been very busy lately.

Its all looking good and i`m very happy.

bm.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
My crown result at 9 months. I`ll be adding more pictures showing my hair as it is today, some 12 years later.

517.jpg

516.jpg

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It’s been nearly 12 years since my crown and hairline surgery. I believe my hair has slowly thinned since then. Finasteride has prevented it from going completely if I go by my family history. My hair was darker back in 2008, it is dyed now but the dye has faded leaving my hair different shades.
I did have temporary SMP all over the top of my scalp which has gradually faded over the years. Some can still be seen in the pictures.
Overall, I’m very happy about how my hair looks today.
I’ll be posting a new thread on this soon showing my hair standing the test of time. I’ll also dye my hair as it gives a much better look.

bald crown .PNG
Hair transplant 12 years later 5.PNG

Hair transplant 12 years later 1.jpg
Hair transplant 12 years later 2.jpg

Hair transplant 12 years later 4.jpg
Hair transplant 12 years later 3.jpg

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
That's looking great BM. Pretty much looks like a full head of hair. And you're a great responder to fin by the looks of things.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys. Yes, Finasteride has been my saviour. I wish I`d known about it before IA had my first Hair Transplant with the notorious Dr Norton.

Doron HDC coordinator

Doron HDC coordinator

For Consultation with HDC WhatsApp +972526542654
Amazing job! Well done!