• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

SMG IN LONDON - MARCH '09

janna

janna

Valuable Member
HELLO!

Dr. Ron and I are invited to a European clinic the first week in March to share academic and clinical ideas. We thought we'd take this oportunity to visit some of our SMG patients who are due for a follow-up in Europe. I haven't worked out the location or other pertinent details just yet, but if others want to meet up for a drink or two, we'd love to say "hello" in person.

You can email me at [email protected] or pm me here if you'd like more info on our visit.

We will most likely be in London March 1st thru the 3rd.

Baldspot

Baldspot

Valued member
Hi Janna,

Excellent news that you and Dr Ron will be in the UK. A great opportunity for those researching things to meet one of the top surgeons. For me it's quite a long UK trip (500 miles) but definitely worth it.

If you can forward more info to me that would be great - look forward to seeing you both there.

Baldspot

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Yikes, that's a long trip. I'll definately send you details as they come.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Great opportunity to meet one of the best HT doctors in the world and you can meet me too :)

An opportunity not to be missed.(meeting me that is)

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
If its a venue where they dont mind hats lol, unless im a super duper mega abnormally fast grower and its not the 3rd as its my little boys birthday then count me in i would love to catch up with you bm again

oh yes and janna and ron too as they are ace:T:
)(_::
On a serious note what an opportunity to meet two of the smg team who are amongst the absolute very best there is, and they are both v nice approachable people who are incredably nice too
:)

Last edited:
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Great opportunity for people to meet a great crew. If someone is considering another HT and specifically if you need hairline work you need to meet up with Dr. Ron. Ofcourse he is superb at all aspect of the HT but I have yet to see someone successfully challenge his abilities with the hairline.

It would also be a good time to get Janna rip roaring drunk. Might be a hoot.

NN

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Rip roaring drunk? I don't think so. Tipsy? Maybe. I'm one of those who will make a complete fool of myself if I was drunk so no way. I know I'd never hear the end of it. I'll be good.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
BN,

Don't talk us up too much - they'll be perplexed when they meet us in person and we're nothing like as you described. They'll be coming for ya. '''ss''

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
ok j
no worries ill tell them the truth. Sorry for bullshitting guys they are a bunch off boring antisocial farts that wouldnt know a ht if it bit them on the bum and janna used to be a school dinner lady but got the sack for pinching the burgers, and her avatar as been airbrushed she really has a hairy chin and weighs 400 pounds.
that better j
PLEASE GUYS THIS IS A JOKE THEY ARE THE BEST
)(_::

janna

janna

Valuable Member
LOL, okay that's better. But I've been on a diet, I only weight 350 now, thank you very much!!

I'm looking at flights now and we'll try for the weekend - Saturday, Feb. 28th and Sunday, March 1st. Weekend will probably be more convenient for most people.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Excellent News...

I always seem to have a problem attending these... but I will make sure I make this one.. cant have you guys traveling all the way from the colonies and not giving you a big welcome..

Come hell or high water I will be there :)

Think it would be good as being a Feller patient I would love to compare my Ht to some SMG patients...

Nothing like being about to see results in the flesh rather than just photos...

It would be nice to see guys from other clinics also...

Timbot

PS.. will also give me a great opportunity to show BigMac and any other Northern guys, that make it past customs at the Watford Gap, how we drink Lager Shandy properly down South ... ops...

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Well, don't go to too much trouble, I know you're a busy guy, but it would be great to meet you in person.

Cheers Z:B

D

dazza uk

Valued member
any def dates yet janna, as i would like to come along. And it would be great to see others from the forum.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Hi Dazza and everyone, :)

I have booked my flight to London so these dates are firm. I have the dates but I don't have the exact addresses just yet. But here is what I have so far:

We will have a get together Sunday, March 1st, 2009 at 2pm. This will be just a social gathering with anyone interested and our SMG patients. The best way to get more specific info is to email me. Thanks for your patience and interest.

N

NW5a

Valued member
Great news ... ! If i can handle, i will come to meet you in person. Ohhhhhh ~LV

Baldspot

Baldspot

Valued member
janna wrote:

Looks like a beautiful clinic!
That can't be the UK - that photo of London has sunshine in it. Has it been Photoshop'd?

Seriously though Janna, am I best to see Dr Ron sometime on the Monday? If so can you PM or email me with some suggested times - I'm still working out my travel arrangements.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
It'd be great to see you NW5a. We will also be in Vienna shortly after the London get together - if that is easier for you. You may want to mention it to A.K.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Here is the location of SMG Social Get Together - 2 pm - Sunday, March 1st

The Rembrandt Hotel- Knightsbridge

11 Thurloe Place, London, SW7 2RS, England

LON_REMB-exter-1.jpg;jsessionid=BF6F4D5761436344F208B23EFA70B200.hughestc15

By Road
Follow the M4/A4 into central London. The Rembrandt is on the right, just opposite the V&A museum.
By Rail
Victoria 1 mile (1.6km).

By Underground
South Kensington (750m) Circle, District and Piccadilly lines.

By Air
Heathrow Airport
16 miles (26km).Via the Underground direct to South Kensington (Piccadilly Line)

Gatwick Airport
Take the Gatwick Express train to London Victoria, then take the District or Circle Line, two stops to South Kensington.