• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

SMP 1st Session- Dots too big. Opinions?

M

MotorCity

I had my first SMP session last Friday. Today is day 4 and the dots look too big to me. Is this normal? I am scared that dots do not look real but I am hoping they will settle down and shrink.

I have my 2nd seating coming up next week.I am so confused if I should continue with this treatment. Not sure if my scalp did not react well to the pigment or this is sub standard work?

Attachments

• IMG_0587.jpg
    IMG_0587.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 1,212
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Motor city.

IMO, the dots do look big and spread out. Is this permanent or tempory SMP?

M

MotorCity

Thanks for your response. This is permanent SMP. Is this substandard work or normal after first session?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It is hard to say if it is substandard. They may add more smaller dots in the second round. I would have expected smaller dots first time though and a lot more dots closer together to give the illusion of density.
Have you contacted whoever did this with your concerns?

M

MotorCity

That’s what I think as well. Dots should be smaller and closer. I have not discussed with the provider I will be discussingvery soon. I don’t think I will continue with the second session. I may just get this lasered out.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
contact a few Smp clinics or hair transplant clinics that offer Smp and ask for their opinion. They may be able to turn it around into a good result.