• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Smp 2nd session

J

jake101

Hey guys i recently got smp done im 2 sessions in and just wanted some feedback on what others thought it looked like...i want honesty so i figured id get it here let me know if you think it looks un real or to dotty

Attachments

• Snapchat-1142594383.jpg
    Snapchat-1142594383.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 227
T

Todd

The dots look bigger than natural hair follicles, as though the ink has spread out.

Dr Arvind

Dr Arvind

Valued member
Hey guys i recently got smp done im 2 sessions in and just wanted some feedback on what others thought it looked like...i want honesty so i figured id get it here let me know if you think it looks un real or to dotty
Please post some additional pictures with focus on the scalp.

J

jake101

Attachments

• Snapchat-478472945.jpg
    Snapchat-478472945.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 204
  • Snapchat-1434329732.jpg
    Snapchat-1434329732.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 190
  • Snapchat-1536882819.jpg
    Snapchat-1536882819.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 195
J

jake101

Let.me know how these pictures are im trying my hardest with this android phone

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
There is no density to the dots, they may have created big dots on purpose or with it being soon after the procedure they may shrink down a bit.

T

Todd

I think you need to show a picture from a few feet away, plus one showing before any SMP.

J

jake101

Here's after session 3 now and one picture before all my treatments let me know y'all's feedback

Attachments

• Snapchat-1915908652~2.jpg
    Snapchat-1915908652~2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 161
  • 20200408_132925~2.jpg
    20200408_132925~2.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 187
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It looks ok but the lighting is too dark. Maybe add an image in natural light.

J

jake101

Ok how's this

Attachments

• Snapchat-888936138.jpg
    Snapchat-888936138.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 211
R

Risingforehead

Looks much better and just like a normal shaved head to me in the last picture.

J

jake101

Thank you so much risingforhead ..I'm still nervous right not to wear it without a hat this is why's y'all's feedback is crucial to me..I'm thinking one more session to close or blend dots and let it fade for a couple months before I wear it out without a blink of a eye

Dr. A s Clinic

Dr. A s Clinic

Valued member
Jake101 ,
Thanks for the pictures.

Which pigment (company that manufactures the pigment) and what shade was used?
Which needle was used?
That too makes a difference in respect to the leaching of pigments months later.

The above info is something patients should ask or be told before they undergo smp as SMP is not regular tattoo art. Needle type often makes the difference in size of dots.
Regards,
Dr. A

J

jake101

Man I don't know the name on pigment and manufacturing I just know I got my treatment at Texas scalpp by Ian Dennis and he's highly known in the area I doubt he'd use a knock off pigment and correct it's not tattoo ink and has no metals in it as far a shade he used a couple differnt at each session for a blend and had me wait weeks apart each session to build layers ....I'll try to get the safe number and type for you but I doubt it...

J

jake101

And the needle size used was the smallest needle they use for smp I made sure of that

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Are you happy with it? As other have said, it looks good and just looks like a buzzed head. If it looks the same to the naked eye then you got a good result.