• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

SMP in DC, Richmond or Raleigh (East Coast, U.S.)

V

Volcomander

Hello,

Looking to have SMP completed. Looking for a reputable scalp micro pigmentation clinic on the East Coast. Preferably in Raleigh, NC. DC or Richmond, VA.

I am located in Hampton Roads, VA. Talked to Bosley on Va Beach. They have an individual who performs SMP at their office in Raleigh. I couldn't find much info or pics on their SMP procedures.

Background: Active/Outside lifestyle, 2 kids under 3. Demanding job. I am over the 20 to 30 mins to "do" my thinning / receding hair and wearing hats.
I have been using finestride since 2011. I have also had 2 transplants. Only to loose some on the top again.

Thanks in advance.

Is this forum more U.K. based? Seems most of the SMP subjects are asking about U.K. clinics?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Check into Carolina Scalp Center which is headed by Mike Greene. The work he produces looks good.
What is it you're looking to have done?

V

Volcomander

Check into Carolina Scalp Center which is headed by Mike Greene. The work he produces looks good.
What is it you're looking to have done?
Thanks! Appreciate the reply.

SMP to fill the HT scars. A little on top and the hair line.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Have you a picture of the scars?
What's the reason you're wanting SMP and not a HT repair?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
You said HT scars so I`m asking why aren`t you having a repair with maybe FUE into scars

V

Volcomander

You said HT scars so I`m asking why aren`t you having a repair with maybe FUE into scars
Gotcha, when I said HT scars.

I was meaning the scars from the donor area on the back of my head. From the 2 previous HTs.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I see.
So what’s your game plan?
Are you considering the shaved SMP look or adding density to the transplanted area and covering those scars?

V

Volcomander

The game plan is to get SMP for scars and hairline. Then go with the shaved look.

Last edited:
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Scalp Hairline International has good results from Jerod...they are in North Carolina