• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

So the thing about Turkey.....?

TOMMYTWO

TOMMYTWO

Valued member
So the thing about Turkey?

I think its hard to ignore the obvious boom HT industry going on in turkey, with the 350+ clinics offering cheap, cheap sessions of unlimited grafts, constant facebook ad’s
And I even have a rep in my hometown of Liverpool promoting a clinic out there, who has guided 3 guys I know personally out there and all 3 had a positive initial experience....albeit not grown out

It’s hard to ignore the massive difference in cost compared to some European clinics……But I am ever sceptical as I like to think I know my way around the subject of hair transplants.

My question is who are the clinics worth considering out there? With consistent quality and refined, undetectable results that equal the best US and European clinics?

Regards

Tom

baldasabadger10

baldasabadger10

Valued member
I have done a little research into Turkey too and i like in no order 1. Asmed (Dr Erdogan),2. Cosmedica(Dr Acar),3. AHD (Dr Doganay) and 4. AEK (Dr Karadeniz).

TOMMYTWO

TOMMYTWO

Valued member
Thanks BB, I Yes I recognize three of which you have mentioned...…..Have you had work done yourself?

H

horris

Valued member
Hi pal, am from Manchester and also had this question. I was close to booking dr demisroy as all his work was very good. I ended up going Belgium but it was a close call

TOMMYTWO

TOMMYTWO

Valued member
Where did you go in Belgium mate? I was there last weekend to see devroye

TOMMYTWO

TOMMYTWO

Valued member
I have done a little research into Turkey too and i like in no order 1. Asmed (Dr Erdogan),2. Cosmedica(Dr Acar),3. AHD (Dr Doganay) and 4. AEK (Dr Karadeniz).
Looking at the asmed results and they look very nice indeed....remind me of HDC pictures, being very refined and clean work

H

horris

Valued member
Went with bisanga in the end all good so far 6 months in but was close to going with demisroy also considered fargos aswell

TOMMYTWO

TOMMYTWO

Valued member
will have a look at demisroy….what cost was associated with him, if you don't mind me asking? and how many grafts you get?

H

horris

Valued member
Think he is 1.25€ per graft with a minimum spend of around 2.5k, I also looked at asmed and a few others. As long as you do your research you should be fine. I had 3200 grafts my thread is on this site somewhere ha