• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Story of my Eyebrow Hair Transplant

MalikaIman

MalikaIman

Before 2 years ago my eyebrow hairs were totally shaded and i was looking like aliens. My friend suggested me about the hair transplant procedures. But i was quite afraid and not going for any treatment. But there is no any other option looks perfect for me without this one. I had tried number of medicines and other home remedies but did not get any relief. Then i searched it out over the internet the best one eyebrow treatment but not found any satisfactory. One day i searched a clinic near to my office they are really professional and provided me complete detail about how they will take care of my eyebrow treatment and what time would be required for recovery and so on. I was not really wanted to go for any surgical treatment but i saw in past and thought i had already tried many medicines and treatments but not any single did work. So i decided to get eyebrow transplant from that clinic. They have proved that yes they have solution. You can see my pic here. My eyebrow are complete now.

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 241