• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

The Hair Dr Clinic / Dr Arshad / 3000 Grafts

LeeUK

LeeUK

My names Lee I'm 28 I started receding in my early twentys. I was set on getting a hair transplant and the hair dr clinic was the place I found to go for a consultation after finding them online. I decided to go ahead with the procedure with them after i was happy with the honesty and their plans for the best possible outcome as I do have fair and thin hair.

I had my procedure done on the 31st of October i was really nervous about the endurance side of it most of all but i actually really enjoyed it, I remember being sat there excited for the future.
The week following the procedure however was full of unnecessary worry thinking that it wouldnt work or if I was looking after it properly. I went back to Dewsbury for my check up and was reassured it's all going to plan and I had no need to worry which was a huge weight off my shoulders, I'm over 3 months in now and here is my progress..

Attachments

• The Hair Doctor Leeds 1.jpg
    The Hair Doctor Leeds 1.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 550
  • The Hair Doctor Leeds 2.jpg
    The Hair Doctor Leeds 2.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 621
  • The Hair Doctor Leeds 3.jpg
    The Hair Doctor Leeds 3.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 650
  • The Hair Doctor Leeds.jpg
    The Hair Doctor Leeds.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 646
Arnold6

Arnold6

Hi Lee. Did you have FUE or FUT? In picture 2 it looks like the end of the suture.

Arnold6

Arnold6

Hi Lee. What were the deciding factors that made you choose FUE? I’m undecided what the best option will be for me.

LeeUK

LeeUK

To be honest with you Arnold I dont know a lot about the difference in procedures or what would be best for you personally. However I think FUE is the newer and improved method, it was also explained to me why have open surgery when you can have key hole surgery.

Arnold6

Arnold6

Hi Lee. I know FUT is more invasive than FUE but I’m looking at it from a perspective of how best can I use the donor I have.
I respect everyone’s decision on what they choose. I’m sure your 3000 grafts will make a big difference for you without the worry of a possible FUT scar showing. Wishing you some nice growth.

R

Risingforehead

Congratulations on your transplant Lee, will you please add new photographs when your new hair grows because I would love to see how it turns out.

LeeUK

LeeUK

Hi Lee. I know FUT is more invasive than FUE but I’m looking at it from a perspective of how best can I use the donor I have.
I respect everyone’s decision on what they choose. I’m sure your 3000 grafts will make a big difference for you without the worry of a possible FUT scar showing. Wishing you some nice growth.

Thank you!

LeeUK

LeeUK

Congratulations on your transplant Lee, will you please add new photographs when your new hair grows because I would love to see how it turns out.

Thank You Risingforehead great name by the way! Yes I will continue to update my progress

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum LeeUK. 3000 grafts will give you a nice new hairline that's starting to take shape at the 3-month mark. Your hair is quite fine all over which will blend in nicely once you achieve your final result. Are you taking any hair loss medications or other products to maintain your existing hair?

LeeUK

LeeUK

Welcome to the forum LeeUK. 3000 grafts will give you a nice new hairline that's starting to take shape at the 3-month mark. Your hair is quite fine all over which will blend in nicely once you achieve your final result. Are you taking any hair loss medications or other products to maintain your existing hair?
Thankyou Bigmac, yeah I'm getting there now i just need to have patience. Yes I'm taking finesteride daily and aslo hairburst hair vitamin capsules.

Hi @LeeUK, many thanks for sharing your story and result so far. At 3 months you are pretty much where you should be in terms of hair growth. Look forward to updates as your hair thickens and improves over the months. Thanks again for sharing.

Fortes Clinic

Fortes Clinic

Hi Lee,
Congratulations on your hair transplant treatment. I think FUE is better than FUT hair transplant treatment.

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
Looks great from the pictures Lee. Do you have any better quality ones of the hair line please?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Lee, you have good growth and coverage at 8 months with at least another 4 months to go. A better quality hairline picture would be good.
Good to hear you`re happy with the progress to date.

LeeUK

LeeUK

Hey Thankyou for the encouraging feedback! I've been trimming my hair myself since the lockdown
(not my transplanted hair) I'm really looking forward to getting a propper hair cut. The hairline pictures are screenshots from a facetime call sorry about the quality I was struggling to get a photo on my own I am however going to get a family member to take better quality pictures to upload.