• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected].com if you experience any problems.

The hair dr clinic/Dr Ashad

T

Taylor92

Had my hair transplant on the 19th October 2020, after a terrible experience with KSL and seeing such bad reviews I decided against going ahead with them, I seen nothing but good comments about the the hair dr, and they didn’t disappoint, such a warm welcoming, Dr ashad was very down to earth, and looked after me very well, I’d also like to compliment one of the technicians Charlotte, very young but very professional and has a wise head on her shoulders got a very bright future ahead of herself, I didn’t know what to expect, it’s a long day but worth it, the only pain I experienced was when the anaesthetic was being put it, the rest doesn’t hurt atall, the biggest challenge is being able to lay still for so long I’ve been given all the aftercare needed and the team have been very helpful within any questions I’ve had, I’d strongly recommend them, I’m going to share my journey, I’ve wanted this doing for a long time but Due to being a soldier work commitments have got in the way, but I’m finally happy I’ve bit the bullet and can’t wait to see the results! Thank you dr ashad and the team!

Attachments

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
Glad your experience was good, I to went with the Hair Dr around 14 weeks ago and like you I was really well taken care of.

do you have any before pictures??

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum Taylor.
The work looks nice and clean which should produce a very nice result for you.
Good to hear your experience was good and you were taken care of.
How many grafts did you get?

HairDr Clinic

HairDr Clinic

Valued member
Had my hair transplant on the 19th October 2020, after a terrible experience with KSL and seeing such bad reviews I decided against going ahead with them, I seen nothing but good comments about the the hair dr, and they didn’t disappoint, such a warm welcoming, Dr ashad was very down to earth, and looked after me very well, I’d also like to compliment one of the technicians Charlotte, very young but very professional and has a wise head on her shoulders got a very bright future ahead of herself, I didn’t know what to expect, it’s a long day but worth it, the only pain I experienced was when the anaesthetic was being put it, the rest doesn’t hurt atall, the biggest challenge is being able to lay still for so long I’ve been given all the aftercare needed and the team have been very helpful within any questions I’ve had, I’d strongly recommend them, I’m going to share my journey, I’ve wanted this doing for a long time but Due to being a soldier work commitments have got in the way, but I’m finally happy I’ve bit the bullet and can’t wait to see the results! Thank you dr ashad and the team!
@Taylor92 Thank you very much for you positive feedback, which has also been fed back to the technician team. Look forward to seeing your progress in due course.