• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

The importance of temple points in hair restoration

Dr. Baubac Rep

Dr. Baubac Rep

Valued member
The temple points, or temporal triangle, is the triangular shaped region of hair superior and anterior to the ear. This region is often affected in male pattern baldness but frequently ignored during hair transplant surgery.

This is a very important topic that is often overlooked in today's hair restoration world. Temple points are a critical component to a natural looking hairline restoration when it comes to facial framing. A component that is often either ignored by most surgeons or just over looked.

I have posted a few examples of Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi hairline restorations below where the temple points were recreated. This is a critical piece to an undetectable hair restoration.

Dr. Baubac result - example #1

Dr. Baubac result - example #2

Dr. Baubac result - example #3

Last edited:
SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
very nice temple work,how would you address a patient with advanced loss, plant front two thirds.and hit temple pts, leave crown alone ?, thnks for sharing

P

Pablo55

Valued member
Yeah very nice work. That's exactly it, I will hopefully never need it but if my crown goes it will be neglected for density in the front half and temple points.

Dr. Baubac Rep

Dr. Baubac Rep

Valued member
Pablo55 wrote:
Yeah very nice work. That's exactly it, I will hopefully never need it but if my crown goes it will be neglected for density in the front half and temple points.
Temple points are critical to a natural looking frontal hair restoration, but are a component often over looked by clinics.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I agree they are often overlooked...their is an art to finding just the right type of hair/grafts to put in them areas I think.

The temple points and the caliber of hair in that area can either make or break a HT in terms of naturalness...It's evident from them picture's that Dr Baubac is clearly exceptional at choosing the right caliber of hairs for the temple points.

Thanks for sharing.