• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

The Maitland Clinic Review - FUE Hair Transplant Diary - Day 5 to Year 1

• Thread starter The Maitland Clinic
  • Start date
The Maitland Clinic

The Maitland Clinic

Valued member
George" decided to document his hair restoration journey through video with regular updates and those videos have been uploaded over the past year. This video is a summary of his experience showing the highlights of each of his past videos for convenience. George received 1895 grafts via FUE in one hair transplant procedure. He decided that he did not want to take medication to fight continuing hair loss so the plan was to create a higher hairline behind his remaining native hairs. George has plenty of donor hair left to address the crown once that thins but he is also undergoing PRP treatments to fight future loss as much as possible without going the medical route with finasteride, sometimes referred to as Propecia or Proscar, nor did he want to use Regaine or minoxidil.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Great result for 1895 grafts.
He has documented his journey well. Thanks for sharing it.

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
Yes he’s looks a lot younger now!! Good work

J

John2704

What a great vid. I like the fact that the result is so natural looking but still in keeping with his age and general density. I hope mine looks that natural.