• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

The Maitland Clinic

P

Peter Martin

I had a hair transplant (FUT) in January 2019, just over a year ago, which was carried out by Dr Ball and his team at the Maitland Clinic in Portsmouth and I'm delighted with the results.
The whole process was extremely professional from start to finish in every respect. Dr Ball has put together an outstanding team and they all play their part to perfection. Dr Ball is meticulous in everything he does and leads his team brilliantly. As in so many things preparation is critical here and Dr Ball spends time assessing your individual requirements, working with you to design something which is right for you personally. His team then work to his very specific brief and are incredibly skilled (as well as very patient) in implementing his design.
Karen, the Clinic Manager and Senior Nurse, is brilliant in looking after you during what is a long day and also looks after you before and after the procedure dealing with any issues with might arise. David Anderson, Dr Ball's Senior Patient Adviser, is also excellent at advising on all aspects of the procedure.
This is a complicated process and you have to live with the results in a very public way. It is also not cheap. You have to get it right taking as few risks as possible. Dr Ball and his team at the Maitland Clinic are brilliant at what they do and if you are considering a hair transplant I really think you should check them out.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Peter.
Thanks for sharing your story. Everything sounds like you had a great experience.
How many grafts did you get?
Are you able to share some pictures with us?
Thanks Bm.

R

reddwarf

Dr Ball sounds excellent, never read anything other than glowing reviews about his clinic. Could you post some photos please?