• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

The New Site

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

I don't know what happened w/the old one, but I *do* know that both PB and BM always had the most sincere and best intentions at heart; and I'm really glad that Big Mac decided to carry the torch and create this site. ¬b`

It might take a bit more work to get it going again, but so long as I know the foundation is honest, true, and strong, the work is worth the effort as I know the outcome will be just that great...

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
N2..

could not agree more...

onwards and upwards BigM :)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the support guys,i just want a good friendly educational site where people can research a good choice of doctors with help from the members and then make their own mind up on who they go to just like we had on our old site.

It will take time but i have a lot of things i`m working on so if i`m not active on the forum be assured i`m working on various ways to improve the site behind the scenes.

Hopefully all the members and docs will re join and support the site again.

Cheers bm.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Hey, I really like the new banner!

Kudo's to those responsible. Z:BZ:BZ:BZ:BZ:B

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It was me ,only funning.It was Bullitnut who made it and i would like to thank him for putting the time in to help me out with a new banner.

What does everyone think,do you like it.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Lol if everyone says its shit ill go post on www.growback-yerhair.com )(_::
happy to help this is a cool forum

timuk

timuk

Well done BN.... top man...

Very impressed....

Tim

bullitnut

bullitnut

Thanks everyone:)

Attachments

• gdpit_com_31277928_810.gif
    gdpit_com_31277928_810.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 404
Last edited:
Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
The new banner is shit hot, i find it intrinsically compelling. However, if I can make a slight criticism of it, I think the transition/tempo between the 'welcome to hair loss experiences forum' image and the other image is rather too fast, I would prefer a more subtle change. :T:

Shang

Last edited:
bullitnut

bullitnut

yeah maybe your right mate when i get some spare time ill slow it a little dude if bm wishes:)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I`ll have a go at it tomorrow BN.

Thanks for sussing it out.

bm.

T

Tubs

Valued member
Hi Guys

Been looking in for a while now (initially assumed you had all vanished!!) - thought it was time to "sign up" - I'll try and post some pictures later.

All the best

Tubs

timuk

timuk

Hi tubs...

glad you found the new forum..

welcome friend... hope all is ok with you. Looking forward to seeing your updates..

Tim

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Good to see you on here Tubs.

Be great if you can post your pictures again.

Cheers bm.

D

Dr Rogers

Valued member
General question - I couldn't see how to contact you privately - is this forum for any doctor to post or just for the listed ones?
I was on PBs site but obviously all changed.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Hi dr rogers welcome friend the forum is for any doc to post and your very welcome. The pm function is on the top right of the forum