• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

The streets of an HT are infinite ...

O

Ossantocielo

Hello. Everyone! I am 37 and I have hair loss since 26 years old from last year I am stable (apparently).. I don’t need to say how much this thing has been affecting me...
I am considering an hair transplant and I have been in touch with different clinics and now things get interesting;
The number of grafts required suggested by each clinic were very different.
Asmed
4500/5000
Hair world Instanbul
2500/3000
Cosmedica
3500/4000
Eurgenix
Trans hair
1600 (how possible?)
Also I don’t know what kind of result I should expect since clinics like Hermest who suggested 3500 graft plus a second transplant for more density since 3500 are not enough. Where to set my expectationi

I start to consider that I should see someone that gives me an exact pictures of my situation and suggest wich tecnic suits my case the most.
Maybe a good clinic that perform both fut or fue can give me an objective opinion in regard?
I am very confused HT is a crazy competitive market ... I heard so much bullxxxxx every now and then.

Should I see a dermatologist? In my family both my grandfathers have hairs and my dad also, my brothers everyone apart one that has only the vertex... this is not fair.

I started micronideling 1 a week with 1,5 punch this week with minoxidill 5% daily hopefully it will help... when should I see the first resoults? If....

I hope I did not bore you. Any tip is super welcome...
Max

0FA7111E-BAEA-4F1E-A88D-50AC0EC50D94.jpeg
F7CA4A25-54CF-4B93-BA26-37217093CB54.jpeg
84ACAA6D-4F85-4B14-97A2-FD22F37EF3B0.jpeg
4B233403-99C8-46E1-A4D4-E55D0480F33F.jpeg
EBF12F9C-911F-487F-BDE7-E7A2371639FC.jpeg
2DB7DAC3-4AFC-4E30-B754-B7A1CDFF5483.jpeg

Techno1

Techno1

Propecia or oral minoxidil are better than micro-needling. The vertex usually responds best to Propecia and the front to minoxidil.
Both can be used in conjunction with each other. Try them for one year to see how you respond.
4000 grafts sounds about the right ball park to re-build the frontal 3rd and vertex.

O

Ossantocielo

Propecia or oral minoxidil are better than micro-needling. The vertex usually responds best to Propecia and the front to minoxidil.
Both can be used in conjunction with each other. Try them for one year to see how you respond.
4000 grafts sounds about the right ball park to re-build the frontal 3rd and vertex.
Thanx for the quick reply,
Tomorrow I will see Dr. Amad from fuegenix, I told me I could fix me with only 2500 graft.. how is that possible?
what questions should I ask?

O

Ossantocielo

Why the number of graft suggested are so different???

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
What are your goals? Any clinic can quote a lower number of grafts and say, this will give you full coverage etc.
Have your transplanted area measured out, then see what density they propose for each area. Ask them to mark it out on your pictures.
If I were you, I’d give the meds a chance before having surgery. You never know, you might be a great responder, thus eliminating the need for surgery or vastly reducing the number of grafts required.

M

mania

so what you have decided now after getting the useful information..