• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Titanium Microneedle Scalp Roller

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Seen this on the Nanogen site whilst ordering my Nanothick (which I think really does work)...

Anyone have any thoughts on the "Titanium Microneedle Scalp Roller"

Timbo

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I was looking at this in Amsterdam,not too sure about it as it seems to roll across your scalp making tiny holes which the PRP solution goes into,thats if i understood it correctly.

As for the Nanothick,i like it and it definately works for me.

bm.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Just saw the roller thing and wondered about it..

As for the Nanothick... definately works for me... I tend to notice that when I have not used it for a week my hair looks thinner...

Bigm.. have you tried their shampoo.... was going to give it a go but am sure I read somewhere about shedding ?? Could be wrong about that though..

Tim

T.C

T.C

The roller is intended for use with Minox mainly which then absorbs into the holes from the roller I think.Says it can help donor healing and possible regrow some donor hair (yeah sure) and smooth out scars!.

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
From what I understand talking to the rep for one of the roller companies, she stated many of the Derm and Cosmetic clinics use it for the face - somewhat like dermabrasion but the needles penetrate thru the skin to inject collagen/restyline, etc., for fresh, young skin. Then when PRP treatments came along.......

I've spoken to several doctors who are utilizing the prp treatment and they didn't feel the rollers were a necessary part of their prp protocol.

I hadn't heard of the rollers for Minox before, interesting. Seems like it would hurt like crazy rolling all those needles on a scalp without administration of local anesthetic.

T.C

T.C

Yeah sounds painful,although the NANOGEN website says it "is pain free". I think Farjo clinic have something to do with its evolution as their name is on the website page.I wont be trying it out.Hate needles as it is unless I am having a HT then I must bite the bullet or rather bite the valium!.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
timuk wrote:
Just saw the roller thing and wondered about it..

As for the Nanothick... definately works for me... I tend to notice that when I have not used it for a week my hair looks thinner...

Bigm.. have you tried their shampoo.... was going to give it a go but am sure I read somewhere about shedding ?? Could be wrong about that though..

Tim
Only use Nanothick Tim.

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
T.C wrote:
unless I am having a HT then I must bite the bullet or rather bite the valium!.
Yes, those "mother's little helpers" come in handy to relax the patients.

F

folliclediabolical

Valued member
I had a peep on their website a couple of weeks ago,can someone tell me what the nanothick is like.Does it dry quick and when are you supposed to apply it etc?,thanks