• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Topical Finasteride

don1966

don1966

Valued member
Does anyone know where you can order topical Finasteride in the UK?

S

smokeybacon

Is there any proof how this works or why it works like the pill does. I thought the whole point was it stops the DHT being produced as much, so what is it going to do once it´s already been produced? Just curious if there any proper studies that have been done.

R

receedyreedy

You can order from farmacia parati in italy but need the prescription form signed by a Dr. Currently am looking for a Dr to do this which as it turns out, isn't that easy.

Raphael84

Raphael84

Valued member
BHR Athens work with a local compounding pharmacy that formulates topical finasteride gel on a patient to patient basis for BHR patients.
As correctly explained above, a prescription is needed to be able to provide to the pharmacy.
BHR can provide the prescription in appropriate candidates and communicate directly with the pharmacy to ship the medication to the patient.
If anybody is looking to source topical finasteride, by all means contact me and I can further explain the process.

T

Todd

Are there any hair growth results from people who only use Topical Finasteride?

Kevboy

Kevboy

Hello Don, interested to know if you found a supplier and have you began to use it?