• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

travel for hair transplant

N

Nat

Valued member
hello,

I'm french and I have a question.
When you come to the United States and policeman ask you "why you come here", what do you say? you come for a hair transplant?

Sorry for my english, I hope to be clear...

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Hi Nat..

I just told the customs that I was in the USA for a holiday...

The one thing I will add is that I do not think that standard holiday insurance is valid for a trip abroad for any type of surgery..

Tim

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
Hi Nat,

Our patients have either stated they are in US for a HT or for a holiday. When a patient for SMG books a HT session, they are sent a confirmation letter with time and date of surgery. They show this letter to the Customs Agent. It's up to the patients which version they decide to say.

Welcome to the forum and best wishes to you.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Bonjour Nat

Welcome to the forum.

The Customs are fine,i told them i was having a HT and showed them my SMG letter which they were ok with.

Cheers bm.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
hi nat welcome i too showed them my letter from smg half expecting a sarcastic comment but they just said 'great stuff i hope they fix you up enjoy your stay' and that was it so theres really no need to worry my friend:)