• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Trichophytic scar results

D

Dr Rogers

Valued member
Here are two tricho closure results, the first two pictures is an excellent result, the third picture (as a counterpoint in respect of honesty and transparency) is good but not as good.
However, it is representative of the result that the majority of patients should attain.

Attachments

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Hmmm... Well I certainly can't see the first example *nl so I would have to agree that it is damn good. The second I believe I can see and would agree that it too is a good result and would have to assume that most would be very happy with these results.

NN

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
The first two pics of the gray haired guy with very short hair is the first example and the prepped donor with long brown hair is the second example. That's how I read the post. They both have very good donor scar results.

Thanks for the examples.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Dr Rogers

The first example is indeed excellent with no trace of a scar,do you have a picture of his donor closure immediately after surgery so we can see what it looked like.

The 3rd picture is also very good and most would be happy with a scar like that.

Also any surgery pre and post op picturesof these patients would be great if you have them to post.

Thanks bm.