• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

turkey hair academy 4700 grafts Fue

A

aahmedalii

Hi!

After a lot of consideration, I have proceeded with Turkey Hair Academy for my hair transplant procedure just a couple weeks ago. I have seen great results on their socials and thanks to Sercan I was able to talk with former patients as well about their experiences. The next day of my arrival to the country, I was picked up from the hotel and was taken to the clinic. We got started with my blood works and then my consultation with Doctor İsmail. Extraction was carried out by chief surgeon and after that Doctor Ismail did the incisions for the channels. My consultant was present in the room at all times for assistance. We finished up with the implantation of the grafts into the channels. The procedure took around 7.5 hours which was okay for me. Spent the rest of the day resting at my hotel room as I was exhausted. On my last day in the country, I went back to the hospital for a check up done by Doctor Ismail and the staff did my first washing. Sercan explained every detail to me about the aftercare. Below you can find my photos which I have took recently.

Attachments

• two weeks 2.jpeg
    two weeks 2.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 125
  • two weeks 3.jpeg
    two weeks 3.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 128
  • two weeks.jpeg
    two weeks.jpeg
    101.6 KB · Views: 130
  • after surgery.jpeg
    after surgery.jpeg