• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Turning back the clock - restoring frontal hairline

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
This patient requested to fill in his temples and restore a youthfull appearance.

A natural looking hairline was designed which will look good now and later in life.
Since the desire for higher density was key it was decided to use a high number of grafts in order to achieve the patients goal.

Prohairclinic performed each step in his transformation.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/UlbYrd9Ioes&feature=player_embedded&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

K

karmenelec

Valued member
Not bad for 3000 grafts but still looks pretty thin at the front.. Was this FUE?

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
Hi,
Hi Karmenelec,
Your expectations must be extremely high as the density does not get a lot better using hair restoration.
Yes, it is all FUE work, we do not offer strip surgery.

Greetings,

K

karmenelec

Valued member
Yes, why shouldn't I have high expectations? Especially when I'm seeing the results posted by a clinic rather than a patient. Clinics would only post their best results so yes, the expectations are high. The density can be better than that in the corners and at the front. Nevertheless, I do think it's a good result for 3000 grafts. But if I were the patient I would have wanted perhaps 3500 to thicken up the first couple of centimeters around the frontal hairline.

Last edited: