• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

update

• Thread starter NotGoing2GoBald
  • Start date
NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

-Month 8
-4,060 grafts by Hasson
**dyed dark brown, cuz that's what I wanted!

Hey guys,

I took a shot of my mop the other day to show a friend & I thought I'd post an update. My hair at this point has by FAR exceeded my wildest expectations. It looks and feels THICK (i.e. no 'illusion' in my mind) , even w/out product and I can't find my scar even when the sides are cut short.

Salon/Stylist Experiences-
this fu$king sucks!!!

[):h::[):h::[):h::

so, I essentially researched ht's/dr.'s for 2+ years - all while balding- got my ht, wore a hat to let my hair grow out for 7 MONTHS; in total: wore a hat for 2+ years! Then, i went to a salon that was supposed to be quite decent, shelled out some good coin for a dye and cut. My hair? The cat turned it GINGER KID RED!!! I made the mistake of going back to the same guy 2 days later to have him "fix it". It turned out MORE red. Two days later i went to a new guy and he fixed my hair so it was a dark brown. I was happy but my hair cut was still butchered from the first guy. Six weeks later, just a few days ago, I go back to the last stylist and want my hair: straightened, dyed, and cut. In order to sum up this really long story: my hair got chemically raped, AND I got a horrible hair cut, AND the hair was in jeopardy of damage. I called jotronic and he told me to ease up on the chemicals lest my hair "break off in CHUNKS" due to over treatment...lol god, THE last thing a guy who gets a ht wants to worry about, right? LOL so lame...

Anyway, next month finding a LEGIT good stylist and get a good cut. I'll be sure to post updates w/a collage of shots so those who are curious- as was I- what ht's look like under various conditions and styles, can see for themselves.

Attachments

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

original thread-
http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/view_topic.php?id=401&forum_id=3

Last edited:
janna

janna

Invaluable Member
Your hair looks extremely thick. You may want to think about thinning it out a bit......lol. Finding a stylist who knows what they're doing is very important. I agree you shouldn't over process your hair with chemicals. Hope you have tons of better luck with the next stylist. When you get a better hair cut, you can post more pics with different angles and lighting, please. Thanks for the update, it's been fun following your progress.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
::}{:)(_::)(_:: Poor bastard. Thats funny. Your problem is that you should be going to a hot female like myself. She can butcher my hair and I won't even notice.

WTF??? You look like Elvis. You've got some density man. Knowing your prowess on the forums, I think that H&W gave you about 2000 extra grafts to make sure that you were a happy patient. Things look great. No evidence of you ever having hairloss issues. I agree with Janna--you need to get things thinned out. Ha ha.

Glad all has gone well and things will even be better believe it or not. You have come one hell of a long way. I am very happy for you.

NN

PS--spend less money on hair chemicals and buy a new camera.:T:Z:BZ:BZ:B

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

janna wrote:
.   You may want to think about thinning it out a bit......lol.    Finding a stylist who knows what they're doing is very important.  
eh, heh eh- no thinning, but your right about the stylist bit...inSANE some of these people even stay in biz! *nlc;;9

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

Nervousnelly wrote:
::}{:)(_::)(_::   Poor bastard.   Thats funny.   Your problem is that you should be going to a hot female like myself.   She can butcher my hair and I won't even notice.
PS--spend less money on hair chemicals and buy a new camera.:T:Z:BZ:BZ:B
LOL! I don't give a $hit if my stylist is hot or not. Just want to find one that knows what their doing...
LOL @ elvis comment...I know man, seriously, I have more hair then I know what to do w/ATM...It's not a matter of - "if my hair is thick enough"; BUT- if I can get the right cut/style to do what I want with...sooo frustrating. lol...should be happy I'm so fortunate....Hassons' the ONLY way to go!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ng,its looking great.So much hair now.

How is the hairline itself looking and hows your crown doing with the meds as that was a little thin.

Get your sister to take some pictures as you can go anywhere now hatless.

Thanks for keeping us updated on your progress.

Cheers bm.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Wow looks awesome dude very impressed, changing service providers here at the moment so i wont have full internet access at home until the 14th dude..... so i didnt see this until today as ive only got phone access bro sorry. Bet you had a good christmas with that new hair lol, really happy for you

Last edited:
garageland

garageland

Valued member
Yeah! that's a real mop of hair! Yes i agree go easy with all the chemical dying.

All the best

NotBadHairUK

NotBadHairUK

Valued member
That's some seriously good thick looking hair you've got now! :)

Last edited: