• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Video comb thru of Dr. Baubac FUE result

Dr. Baubac Rep

Dr. Baubac Rep

Valued member
NEW DR. BAUBAC RESULT - video with comb thru of result

This patient had a 2,018 grafts FUE + PRP procedure with Dr. Baubac in our Alvi Armani Beverly Hills Clinic. Dr. Baubac

Bully

Bully

Great result! What about some pictures showing the donor extractions and placement? He did say no scars which is incorrect. He got no visible scarring would be a more accurate description.
What is the density per cm2?

Dr. Baubac Rep

Dr. Baubac Rep

Valued member
This video shows a sufficient comb through of his donor region and how it looks after his fue procedure today - we have a proprietary fue product that Dr. Baubac has perfected over the years that other clinics try to copy and emulate, therefore we do not post photos of the freshly harvested area post op and how Dr. Baubac maps out the donor and performs the procedure. There is no reason that needs to be seen

Image 3.jpg

Last edited:
Bully

Bully

Sorry, I mean his donor right after surgery that shows all the extractions.

Dr. Baubac Rep

Dr. Baubac Rep

Valued member
Sorry, I mean his donor right after surgery that shows all the extractions.
I understand what you meant. As mentioned in my above post, we do not post that. We have a proprietary fue product that Dr. Baubac has perfected over the years that other clinics try to copy and emulate. Posting high resolution photos of the donor region freshly after the procedure on the internet for all clinics to see will show information that we do not wish to share plublicly including punch sizes that Dr. Baubac uses, harvest angles used, depth of extractions, donor region management and other revelations about the tools that Dr. Baubac uses that we do not wish to reveal to other clinics publicly. There is no reason a photo of that is needed to judge the result. Thank you for your understanding and respecting

Last edited:
Bully

Bully

Ok no problem. I just like seeing the extractions and then the donor after. His donor afterwards does look immaculate which is what matters.