• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Video implanting in Strip scar

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
Last week one of our patients requested to plant some grafts inside his linear FUT scar. I thought it would make a good opportunity to make a short video since I do not recall ever seeing footage during the implantation of a strip scar.

Please note that we had already transplanted +-3100 grafts over 2 days and we placed about 200 grafts into his scar.

Hopefully he will get good regrowth to achieve his goal to break the scar. The results of strip scar grafting are UNPREDICABLE. The results range from nearly 100% growth to no growth at all. As such we do not offer guarantee on scar grafting.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/9a80Lig9dh8&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the video Bart,hopefully he will get good growth in his scar.

Be good to follow his progress.

bm.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
nice video bart....... i hope this patient sends updates as it would be cool to follow his progress dude;)

is this something you do a lot off at your clinic?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Bart.

Do you have a graft breakdown.Were larger hair grouping grafts selected to aid in the coverage.

Thanks bm.

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
Hi,
We do not have a graft breakdown for this case.
I do know that we always go for the larger grafts which give more volume in the scar.

Graft breakdown is being recorded for all HT performed at our clinic under dr. Mertens. Any patient can have access to his personal record, no problem.

greetz,

Bart

H

hairtech

Nice work Bverotti... It is refreshing to see this type of work.