• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Virginia Surgical Center - Lifting other clinic's images

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
A member sent me a direct message regarding this clinic. For personal reasons, the member does not wish to post a thread regarding this clinic using images that are patient results of Hasson & Wong and Alan Bauman.
I took a quick look at their Facebook page and quickly recognised some patients from the clinics mentioned above. I believe there are others that have been lifted from clinics but these are enough to warn anyone researching to do your due diligence.

Hasson & Wong patients.

Virginia Surgical Center 2.png
Virginia Surgical Center.png

Alan Bauman patient.

Virginia Surgical Center 1.png

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
Doing an image search on the pictures brings up a multitude of other clinics that use these pictures.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
This has been going on for sometime now that is why its so important to try and meet with persons face to face who have had treatment done and research as much as possible , reputable Clinics can cost more but the ethics and aftercare is always their putting their patients first.

Reactions: sl
sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Actually reputable clinics cost less..I see 4,000 FUE done in a clinic in 4 hours by multiple techs and zero doctor involvement and many patients per day. The same graft amount with us is 2 long days and with a world renowned doctor. The price per hour was more with the other clinic who then proceeded to totally obliterate the patient's donor and give poor growth and ridges. The price per graft is cheaper with the hair-mill but not the price per hour and then on top of that they pay for repair and have a donor that is pretty much tapped out. It really is a false economy for several reasons.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Thank you so much for that explanation awesome mate I never even thought of it that way and it makes sense as well , been a patient myself and having 3 surgeries with HDC with the before and after support been outstanding I always use that as a bench mark when posting.

Happy New Year

Reactions: sl
M

mania

Exceptional results of hair restoration never see such out come .