• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Wanthairuk

B

Bush27

Hi guys. Looking into getting a hair transplant here in the UK. I’ve been talking to an agent from WantHairUK. Has anybody had any experience with this company?
Clinics in London, Essex and Manchester.
I’d be selecting the London clinic.
Many thanks

A_4_Archan

A_4_Archan

Valued member
I don't know about that clinic but dr manish mittal is doing great work this days..you can check him out...and there is dr bonaros who is producing good results..

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Who are the doctors that will do your hair transplant? Wanthair is just a broker type middleman that’ll send you to wherever.

There is a thread on here where they were using other clinics patient results as theirs.

What is your hair loss situation?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the thread that has the images from other clinics.

B

Bush27

I’ve just enquired and heard back that it’s Dr. Mahdi Alosert. My procedure will be straightening up my hairline at the front and filling in either side of where it has receded back slightly

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Got any pictures of your hair loss situation?

B

Bush27

Attachments

• 728B790E-91B7-4C73-85C4-150CE1999FD4.jpeg
    728B790E-91B7-4C73-85C4-150CE1999FD4.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 53
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
How many grafts have you been quoted?
Make sure you are 100% sure this doctor is the one for you. A quick search reveals he works freelance from a few outlets. You may want to ask what experience the techs have that assist him. Are they freelance or permanent staff with years of experience.

B

Bush27

How many grafts have you been quoted?
Make sure you are 100% sure this doctor is the one for you. A quick search reveals he works freelance from a few outlets. You may want to ask what experience the techs have that assist him. Are they freelance or permanent staff with years of experience.
I’ve been quoted 2000-2200 grafts. I’m not sure if that’s a negative thing? Working freelance? If I’m honest, I’m not sure what I'm looking for in terms of a doctor?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
The doctor you mention works for various outlets that hire him when they book a surgery. For example, Wanthair Uk. Are the premises fully insured. Who is responsible if theres a medical emergency/something goes wrong. Who is liable.
Techs working freelance are self employed people for hire. Some will be good, others not so good.
Your graft count depends on what design they plan for you. Is your hairline going to be lowered?
Are you on a hair loss prevention regimen? Finasteride/Minoxidil.
It wouldn’t hurt to contact a couple of clinics to get more opinions on what you need. Some clinics will offer free consultations, others paid for but most if not all will provide an assessment on email pictures.

T

Tom80

How old are you? Which kind of hair loss treatment are you on and if yes, since how long? Is your hair stable now?What is your family situation hair loss situation like?