• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Wayne Rooney spotted in Harley Street going for 3rd Fue hair transplant.

M

mariokart

valued member
Wayne Rooney was spotted visiting Harley Street where he had his first two hair transplants. It looks as though he will be having a 3rd operation to top up his existing hair. Wayne is probably heading towards a Norwood 6 pattern, with careful planning he will have full, but thin coverage.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 711
M

mariokart

valued member
His donor appears in good shape, his doctor has applied a donor management strategy.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    27.8 KB · Views: 710
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
He will most likely need another at some point, just like lots of other guys who continue to thin. I don't think he has had a third ht yet though, if you know any different, maybe you could sure it with us. Otherwise if you happened to see him visiting the clinic, it's probably just a follow up.

G

gambler

Valued member
No, Rooney hasn't had another hair transplant.

There is no way he could get a procedure done in a World Cup or European Championship year while he is still playing for England.

The end of this season is the earliest he could get anything done and I think he will take the opportunity to top things up when the season is over.

M

mariokart

valued member
No shave Fue is undetectable these days with a short 7 - 10 day recovery period. Playing football is not a problem. Watch his hair closely, you may be surprised around December. ;)

G

gambler

Valued member
[u]mariokart[/u] wrote:
No shave Fue is undetectable these days with a short 7 - 10 day recovery period. Playing football is not a problem. Watch his hair closely, you may be surprised around December. ;)

LOL.......you haven't got a clue ;;D

The recipient area would be far too tender to be heading a football anytime soon after a hair transplant - not to mention the possible graft damage that could occurr.

One month post op for recovery is the absolute minimum that would be required.

Rooney has probably only had a 2 week window between completing the Euros and starting pre-season training which is nowhere near long enough for a procedure.

The only change you're likely to see by December is that thin area around his crown becoming more prominent.

Last edited:
M

mariokart

valued member
gambler wrote:
[u]mariokart[/u] wrote:

LOL.......you haven't got a clue ;;D

The recipient area would be far too tender to be heading a football anytime soon after a hair transplant - not to mention the possible graft damage that could occurr.

One month post op for recovery is the absolute minimum that would be required.

Rooney has probably only had a 2 week window between completing the Euros and starting pre-season training which is nowhere near long enough for a procedure.

The only change you're likely to see by December is that thin area around his crown becoming more prominent.

Wait and see dude, no need to be rude. Grafts are secure day 4, maybe it's the crown area worked on! Enough time has elapsed between games and training for full recovery.

yidd0

yidd0

Gambler is spot on...rooney has not had a 3rd ht. I would be surprised if he actually did have another one. The first 2 havent worked out very well. He is losing more and more.

M

mariokart

valued member
If you look at the bigger picture, his transplants have worked out rather well. He has a thin, but full coverage of hair which when Concealer is added, gives him the appearance of a full of head. Had he not had any work, he would look like Bobby Charlton.
See next 2 pictures.
Full thin coverage.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 563
Last edited:
M

mariokart

valued member
What he would look like if he had no trearptments.

Attachments

• image.png.jpg
    image.png.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 564
yidd0

yidd0

In the last picture he is obviously wearing concealer, especially under the tv lights etc.

Personally after 2 ht, to have to wear a heavy load of concealer, i would not be happy with the result. In my opinion it hasnt worked very well.everybody now knows he uses concealer, because one day he looks like he has some hair, the next day he looks bald. He is now chasing his hair loss after 2ops and a slave to concealer, something that young guys of the age of 25 should bear in mind when wanting a ht.

He is now dipping at the back aswell. Personally i think it looks stupidanf its not going to get better

M

mariokart

valued member
Strongly disagree with your points. Rather than being bald at his age, he now has hair that frames his face, making him look younger and most likely feel better. Of course he uses concealer, many hair transplant patients do, but not every day as is evident in his pictures. There's nothing wrong in using concealer when he wishes to look better, his problem is the uneducated butt holes who work for the press, the ones who jest at any given opportunity. They don't know what phycological issues hair loss causes him, yet they mock him. If they knew anything, they would publish the story titled Rooney without concealer, but that's not a headline grabber.
He undoubtedly will lose more hair, at some stage I believe he will buzz his head giving a short stubbly look with a thin full coverage.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
If he does have another HT he should buzz his head imo as it suits him shorter anyway.

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
At least having only had fue procedures he does have the option of going really short to reduce the contrast between the sides and top.

I reckon if he could eek out a couple of thousand more grafts he could look OK providing he keeps it short.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
I think Gary Linekers hairline looks fine and he has had nothing done at all, also Rooney has not had a third HT, the grafts are not secure at 4 days, and only an idiot would play professional football after any sort of HT.

M

mariokart

valued member
Grafts are secure by day 4, by day 10 it's ok to play football or train. I never said play at day 4. Lineker most definately has had a hair transplant, 100 % guaranteed. He went to the same clinic as Janmes Nesbitt.

yidd0

yidd0

I dont mean to be rude but why are you making these ridiculous statements ? Have you had a ht yourself.

You cannot play football after 10 day and gary lineker has not had a ht 100 percent guarenteed.