• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Welcome to Hair Loss Experiences

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
If i puchase one i may have to lend it to Tim.

Thanks bn,finally the links are back up.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Bigmac,

I know that you and I talked privately about things but I have to say that the current docs and clinics on this site are superb. Great to see such talent posting their results. I understand that there will be others soon joining, but it is great to have docs that you truly don't hesitate to recommend to people. Other sites have been watered down in talent levels that displayed their work so this is very refreshing. Keep up the good work.

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks NN

I`ve corresponded with a few clinics and there will be more displaying their results soon.

I agree about the current docs and its great to see them supporting the site.

bm.

T

The Outer Limits

Just came across this site, its COOL.

Keep up the GOOD WORK as it will help MANY.

A

alexpassialis

Valued member
Hello,

I'm the assistant off the Dr. Lupanzula. The doctor work with the Dr. Mwamba in the same cabinet in Brussels.
I'd like to ad a sub forum in your forum " the doctor sections " with the information of the doctor Lupanzula and some pictures of his work.
If this is possible could someone please explain me how I can do that.

Sincerely yours

Alexandre Passialis

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Alex

There are a few changes happening with the forum at present so no more sub forums at this precise moment,however you can post results in the main doctors section.

Thanks bm.

G

Hi All,

I recently joined the forum and think its only fair that I formerly introduce myself to the forum. My names is James and I have a great interest in hair loss experiences and am really over the moon to find the forum and like minded people.

You surely will be hearing a lot from me over the next few weeks.

James

P.S €“ It €™s freezing here I hope it is warmer, where ever you lot are

B

bossforhairloss

Hair loss is a hard thing to deal with, but don't forget there are over 50 million of us out there. And the more we move into the future the better it wil be. When I first began MPB ::;mb I found a lot of sites out there, one of my favorites is this one for a website, and of course, ny favorite blog is hairlossexperiencescom. Good luck and dont forget your not alone! Z:B

B

bbc researcher

Valued member
Hi

I work for the BBC and I'm researching hair transplants in the UK for news and current affairs. Whatever your experience, if you'd like to chat with me about it, and it's for research only at this stage, please contact me on [email protected] or 0161 244 3990.

Thanks
Natalie Mace

P

Patient1

Been reading the forum for a long while now, just recently decided to post and share my thoughts on the forum, keep up the good work. ¬b`

J

jacob622

Hi Friends !! I got one best Solution to treat our Hair lose problems. After doing so many treatment i come to know about Generic Propecia.As it contains Finasteride.Moreover its easy to consume because its oral drug and available cheaply. So my suggestion is go for Generic Propecia.

Last edited:
J

jacob622

thanks for shearing such useful link with me !!!
And this URL is found helpful for me,,,,

H

Hewey

Thank you Bigmac for providing a wonderful forum, I've been reading it all day, its great.

I tried to pm you some suggestions but my pm does not work, I've emailed them now.

Once again thanks.

J

jamesperkins

There are may person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.

J

JohnSheikh

Valued member
its good to have such threads and people here.. ¬b`