• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

What do you think about Dr. Ilter

F

Falconary

Hello everyone,
I have been reading in this forum a couple of years and as I now need a transplant I thought of posting my experience here. Because I live in Stockholm, Sweden there are no internationally known clinics here, but I came across a clinic in Stocholm "Ilter Clinic" that has good reviews and the Dr does everything, extraction and implantation. However, he only do a maximum of 2200 grafts, and quoted me 1800-2000 grafts. Other clinics i've contacted in turkey has quoted me 3500-4000 grafts. This made me curious of what you guys think of Dr. Ilters results when he only uses so little grafts in his patients. Could you please se his results and share your opinion - https://www.ilterclinic.se/fore-efter/
He also has a instagram page - https://www.instagram.com/ilterclinic/?hl=en

I've also attached my own pictures in this thread. The pictures are a few months old and I had a hair follicle inflammation in some spots as you can se on the pictures. I've dealt with that so it's mostly gone now with only one or two here and there.

Attachments

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Falconary.
Some doctors believe in a more conservative approach and believe they can achieve more of a result with fewer grafts. You could ask Dr Ilter if you need more than 2000 grafts could he do the surgery over 2 days, say 1500 per day. Ask the clinics you consult with to explain how many grafts will be placed into which areas.
Dr Ilters results look good. You could ask him if there are patients of his you can meet with to judge their results in person.
Do you use any hair loss medications?

F

Falconary

Hi Falconary.
Some doctors believe in a more conservative approach and believe they can achieve more of a result with fewer grafts. You could ask Dr Ilter if you need more than 2000 grafts could he do the surgery over 2 days, say 1500 per day. Ask the clinics you consult with to explain how many grafts will be placed into which areas.
Dr Ilters results look good. You could ask him if there are patients of his you can meet with to judge their results in person.
Do you use any hair loss medications?
Thank you for the input. I jus visited Dr Ilter for consultation and he told me that I have to options, I could either do 2000 grafts on the front and what a year or so and see if I'm satisfied with how my hair looks, or he could do 2000 grafts on the front, and then 2000 grafts in the mid scalp after three weeks. I have hairloss in midscalp but it's not that noticeable yet when I have longer hair, and if the front will give me a nice cover, I think it's better to wait one year and see how my hair will look overall. However, I have been quoted 3000 grafts by Dr Pekiner, so I my not sure yet what option to opt for...