• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

what do you think

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
They are showing James Nesbitt as a client result when he had a very well documented hair transplant in Ireland.

So, his "result" was due to a transplant and according to his own testimony also on hrbr website he attributes that to it and he also used FDA meds. SO, unless I am missing something here ...

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
Ingredients.
Marine Collagen, Alma Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Oatstraw Powder, L-Lysine HCI, L-Arginine HCI, L-Cysteine HCI, L-Methionine, Sipernat, Vitamin E powder, Magnesium Stearate, Copper II Sulphate anhydrous, Pyridine Hydrochloride, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Gelatin Capsule

I highly doubt it. When a product asks €œWill it Help Regrow Hair €, €œHow Does it Work € ( supplies vitamins and minerals) €œWhat Are People Saying € ( more effective than other hair loss product) Which products are they referring to as they don €™t name these products.

When ad copy is filled with questions that seem like statements or just bland statements that do not say much that is a clue that the product doesn €™t do much. It €™s a few herbs that have never been shown to grow hair, some amino acids and collagen that is best consumed through food and minerals work exactly the same way. Minerals in tablet form are basically coming from crushed rocks and not the ideal form for the body to absorb. One simply cannot compare the zinc in beef for example to that of a pill although this product omits zinc which usually makes for good ad copy in regards to hair. I think they were trying to go cheap here by not using the whole kitchen sink method and using cheaper forms of some of the ingredients listed.

So outside of the vitamins, minerals and amino acids that are listed which is basically food you have 2 herbs and neither one has shown any effectiveness in hair growth. In fact the oatstraw which is Avena Sativa is usually touted for increasing free testosterone in the blood not hair growth.

They will do okay I'm sure. Probably a 1-2 year cycle and then maybe reformulate with the stuff that really works ;)

My guess with the photos, maybe the subject does not know they are being used.

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
Here is something interesting that I often see and seems to be a standard promotion. It €™s a formula that contains the general stand by ingredients along with that one special extract.

Very often that extract is plant based and found either on a remote island or high on top of a mountain somewhere where the inhabitants have not been exposed to much of the civilized world. What the discoverer has found is that the inhabitants consume this very unique plant that seems to only grow in this same area.

What the discoverer has noticed is that all the inhabitants have very thick luxurious hair, are very thin (no obesity), do not suffer from erectile dysfunction or all the women have very large breasts or maybe some combination of these traits. Of course this same type of ad copy could be used for something more towards serious disease but that attracts to many government type eyeballs and the embarrassment of buying a product for the previously listed conditions is not likely to be reported on due to this same embarrassment. Maybe some consumers are not familiar with this type of marketing it works fairly well.

The nutritional supplement industry uses their own unique version of it and some of the ads over the last 30 years have been pretty outrageous.

One of my favorite ads of all time is the old Charles Atlas ads in the back of comic books that I was reading when I was 10. Some guy gets sand kicked into his face at the beach and then after reading the ad he comes back and it €™s a different story. No I never purchased the course €¦ €¦ €¦..didn €™t have the money but I €™m sure I would have if I could afford it. I did ask my mom to buy me space food sticks and Tang because that is what the astronauts were consuming but that didn €™t work, nice sugar buzz though.

I like some of the hair tattoo ads where they show the lonely guy at the bar then he comes back after the treatment and it €™s a different story. It always reminds me of the old Charles Atlas ads.

What is even more interesting is that the marketing starts as such a young age. All of my nieces and nephews have been taught to understand advertising and what and advertisers is trying to get them to feel. It's is such an important life lesson and sometimes more valuable than 1+1. Most parents are simply not aware enough to be able to teach it as they themselves do not know which is sad.

Last edited:
salvar

salvar

Valued member
Showing Jude Law and James Nesbit as before and after just removes any credibility, vitamins can be good to thicken hair and make it healthier but want regrow hair loss due to male pattern balding.