• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

What Is Hair Loss?

A

andyking

Medical Scientists believe that MPHL (Male Pattern Hair Loss) is due to two reasons. First is inherited from the either sides of the family. Second is due to biological chemical called a dihydrotestosterone, commonly referred as DHT. DHT is a biological material in the body, which shrinks the hair follicle.

Male pattern hair loss is a widespread situation, where men encounter disappearing of hair on the scalp. This also results in receding hairline or balding on the scalp area of the head. The treatment of Propecia Generic Finasteride stabilizes the overall DHT level and help stop follicles.

Generic Propecia contains the active ingredient Finasteride, a type II 5-alpha reductase drug that restricts the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone.

I'm 40 and have a hair loss problem since last 5 yrs. I tried many drugs, shampoos, gels and creams and finally I settled for Propecia Finasteride. Propecia is the best medicine for hair loss. It certainly has some side effects and these side effects disappear as our body gets used to the medication. I'm using Propecia for year and half. I too had some side effects like decreasing sexual desire in the beginning and as my body got used to it slowly, most of the side effects disappeared. As per my experience Propecia is long term medication and it should be continued at least for six months.

After year and a half, today 80% of my receding hairline disappeared with negligible side effects. As I am buying propecia from emedoutlet, I have recd 15% discount coupon. The discount coupon number is 5234E. OR you can take an advantage of free shipping with code 4848B - You can use either Discount code or free shipping code, you can not use both at a time. If any one of you want to buy propecia and want to take advantage of discount or freeshipping, you can try these coupon codes. I believe it should work for you also. These guys are best in quality and fast in delivery. Propecia 1mg costs $ 16/- for ONE MONTHS OF SUPPLY - Just go for it and save 15% on Propecia as well as other medicines too...

M

martinvain

Valued member
Lol I love this guy..........................................mate you seriously need to give it a rest and realise you are probably only doing more harm than good for the website you are pushing.

Peachy

Peachy

Hey Martinvain, well said I'm with you on this and sick to the back teeth of reading about bloody 'emedoutlet.' Bigmac if this continues I suggest this dude or anyone else ramming 'emedoutlet' down our throats be banned and their meaningless posts be removed.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
They keep joining with different IP`s and user names.

If they persist i will just edit out the supplier they are promoting and replace it with one of their competitors.

D

drrenuka

Ayurvedic Dietary Tips for Healthy Hair Ayurveda, the 5,000-year-old system of holistic healing from India recommends proper diet for maintaining hair strength, color and luster. If you maintain healthy hair through healthy diet then you can also avoid chemical based hair care products that can further damage your hair in long run!

alicia0945

alicia0945

Bigmac wrote:
They keep joining with different IP`s and user names.

If they persist i will just edit out the supplier they are promoting and replace it with one of their competitors.
haha, You should do it...

S

steverd

Most hair-care professionals agree that the type of food you eat and health contribute to the health of your hair. Strong, beautiful hair starts with diet and good health. Different types of vitamins help your hair grow and remain healthy. Colloidal minerals like colloidal silica is good to build up strong hairs.