• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

What is the cost of a hair transplant?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Cost of a hair transplant should not be the main factor when you`re deciding where to go. The prices will vary from country to country and even city to city. Reason being, "overheads". Some will have cheaper overheads than others, therefor, they can reduce the cost of surgery. If you narrow your choice to "X" amount of clinics believing they have the same skill levels, then price may play a part in your final decision making.

Paying a premium price does not guarantee a good result either.

Remember, every country has good, average and sub-par clinics. Make sure you research thoroughly before going ahead with surgery. Once you have it done, theres no going back.

So, get it right first time round.

A

alucardamro

You are right but i want to mention that the costs are important too. For exemple, in Turkey, one of the top destinations, i found many offers like internal transport + hotel + operation cost only 1000$ !!! then you will discover that the medical team is formed only by nurses and the quality is so low. Otherwise, if you check the reviews and results of more expensive clinics you will have the optimistic feeling of getting back your hair.Personally, i paid more expensive price for Mcanand i'am satisfied without any regrets. Of course thare many other expensive clinics providing good results too.

R

Rejuenatehair

The price of a hair transplant will depend largely on the amount of hair you're moving, .Using FUE treatment technology. you can compare prices, patient reviews, and availability on this forum.

creativemonkey

creativemonkey

Hello...

Cost of Hair Transplant is an obvious and important question...

When you go for a hair transplant. It is not possible to present a straight picture of hair transplant...

Hair Loss is a problem most of people face today. It's very common issue for men but some woman also show hair loss. Every day everyone loses hair, losing 100 hair in one day is normal. Don't get panic, here is a solution,Now there are several products, treatment, medicines are use to stop hair loss. Hair transplant is one of the best technique to stop hair loss and recover loss hair on bald area.If medicines do not work then hair transplants are good option for it. Hair Transplant India has been treating women for hair thinning and hair loss.

Please consult with best hair transplant surgeons they will guide to the best. Hair transplant is one of the best technique to stop hair loss and recover loss hair on bald area.

There are various types of hair transplant i.e its depend on yourself, you go with hair transplantation, FUE Hair transplantation, BioStimulated FUE, Eyebrow Hair Transplant, Beard Hair Transplant etc...

drdhananjay11

drdhananjay11

Hello,

Actually nice points noted by Bigmac & Alucardamro. But they are good half part of the truth. Also, I agree on hair loss like 100 hairs/day is common. But, when hair loss becomes severe due to any reason then prevention becomes important. Hair transplant is the last resort for baldness resulting from pattern hair loss. A hair transplant is not life or death procedure, people see it more as a commodity, tends to bargain over it and make the cost as their primary choice while selecting or narrowing down on few hair transplant clinic. It is actually, in total, the wrong approach. The choice of hair transplant must be based on qualitative assessment of clinic & associated surgeons. Ultimately Infrastructure of clinic including technical team & Surgeon will be the game changer for you. After that cost factor comes into the picture. Actually, cost takes multiple factors into consideration when deciding. The major cost divides in two major phase like consultation phase & another treatment phase. Treatment phase constitutes to more than 95-97% or like 99% of total cost of hair transplant. Consultation phase decides your final transplant cost. As, a type of Hair transplant & grafts required will be decided in consultation. Choose Wisely! Try Multiple clinics to get the actual idea of hair transplant. So, as of know, you might have come to know how complex is the cost of hair transplant. Its not always like the high cost is good & low cost is bad or vice versa. I have written an article on cost of hair transplant and here is the link (link removed/ admin) Your approach must emphasise on the quality of clinic, surgeon, results and ultimately optimum cost. Don't go for cheap & costly & do thourough research before you go for any.

A

Austin

While you are looking for hair transplant. It is expensive and If you have limited budget then You have to compare all hair transplant clinics near you. you have to check these few things while choosing them for yourself like services, user reviews, experience of doctors and many more things.
Well If you have enough money to spend on your treatment then its not matter where you will go for hair transplant. Hair transplant vary on many factor like
1. Experience of doctors If you choose experienced Doctor for hair transplant than their cost must be high because of they have lots of experience and they have good hand in the field of hair transplant.
2. Technique using for hair transplant
Second thing is that cost is depend on the technique that is used for hair transplant.
3. Reputation of hair transplant clinic
Third factor is the reputation of hair transplant clinic that you choose.
Well now in these days India is also became a hub of hair transplant center. Lots of hair transplant clinics are available in all over the india that are well known in India for hair transplant. Some of the famous hair transplant clinics are

S

shimoo esamm

Tips and instructions for the patient before making a beard transplant
-The process of planting the beard from cosmetic surgery that requires a high accuracy and mastery of the treating physician through the use of techniques advanced and developed in the process of planting the beard as appropriate and required to give the desired results in a very accurate and thoroughness way
-The patient must be made fully aware of the Medical Center's fame in the process of planting the beard and obtaining successful and guaranteed previous results to ensure that the best result
-In the case of a beard transplant to conceal old wounds or burns and deformities in the chin and neck area, you must choose a doctor of high skill to make sure you have on the desired result and you should tell the doctor about your patient record to confirm the operation is correct without any complications
-The medical centre must include superior care, high sterilization and a nursing team at the highest level to ensure that you have access to the service during the process of planting the beard and the appropriate medical care
-Psychological rest and psychological peace before and after the operation greatly contributes to the speed of recovery and the best results because anxiety, stress and stress affect the patient during the process and slow the recovery process

S

shimoo esamm

Hair transplants are now circulating due to the many cases of hair loss and the failure of some natural and chemical medications that's because poetry for the man or woman the crown of beauty it is natural that they look for a solution to that problem and from the newest ways now hair transplant are operations simple and conducted with modern technologies, despite scientific progress and the provision of many natural and chemical treatments to treat hair loss problems all kinds of sex and the problems of genetic and non-genetic baldness, but there are many cases in which all of them have not. Roads but there is a last and very important solution and many have already helped the hair transplant processes.

U

Umutsly13

Cost is important as quality as in hair transplant. Costs wil vary from country as country. I had a hair transplant in Turkey 7 months ago and now my hair is so rich and looking so nice. I regret have not hair transplant before. I found very suitablecampaign in HistoryHair. This campaign is include 3 night 5 star hotel +internal transport with VÄ°P car +operation + interpreter + all medicines + 3. day washing + maximum graft plantation + prp treatment + for companion (room mate) hotel and car transfers and all of these cost only 1000 pound. I am pleased to chose HistoryHair. They hosted me very kind. I feel more younger. I think anybody don ´t want to escape this campaign.

K

kaberaglobal78

Hair transplant cost totally depends on the requirement of his physical appearance of baldness and how much density of hair person wants.

Attachments

• dhi-hair-transplant-result.jpg
    dhi-hair-transplant-result.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 578
Last edited:
B

Bronson

It really depends on the level of professional, baldness phase, and many other factors. First, check where you want to make it, then find the best doctor, and also don't forget about further medications and housing costs.

K

kaberaglobal247

Cost of hair transplant is an important factor to consider. How much it will cost depends on many factors and varies from country to country
1.Method of transplant
2.Experience of Surgeon
3.Quality of Hair
4 Level of baldness

Well cost of hair transplant is variable and vary according to the doctor experience and number of hair grafts you required for hair transplantation. Even though hair transplant is also depends on hair clinic reputation and method choosing for hair transplantation.

J

JessicaMaan

The cost of hair transplant is highly variable on a number of different factors, different ranges. That depends on the skin, what kind of the treatment is the need.

A

avenues kapadia

In recent time the demand of the hair transplantation has increased, dramatically. The cost of hair transplant is, usually, given in per graft. Therefore the overall cost of the procedure depends on how much hair grafts are required to be planted on the scalp of the patient to cover the bald area. Generally, the requirement of a large number of hair grafts can lower the price per graft. The price of hair transplant is varying in different countries. Every clinic has its own price rate for hair transplant. We cannot decide which price is best every clinic has its own price, service and surgeons with skills. So, you have to first visit to find out the best clinic with skilled surgeons.

A

Asghairtransplant123

Cost of transplant depends on how many grafts you need and what method is used.

JohnB

JohnB

The cost depends on your needs and preferences. From my point of view, you should start by picking the method, FUE or FUT. Then, with your budget on your mind, you should decide which country you will pick. Once you know which country and method are good for you, I would suggest looking at a lot of before and after pictures. That will give you an idea about which doctor is a good fit. If you can afford it, you are good to go. If you can't, now that you know the type of doctor you are looking for, you just find a more affordable version of that doctor in the country. In the end, you will find it.

However, I would strongly suggest finding a surgeon who conducts the surgery personally. A lot of people get burnt for not asking in the beginning. Then once they are there, they realize tech is going to do the surgery. For that reason, if you can find a fellow member of the ISHRS, you have a very high chance surgeon performs personally.

If you need help, this guide is very handy and might be very useful.

Cheers!

P

profilehair01

Hair transplant cost depend on required grafts. The normal cost of hair transplant is 30 rupees per grafts.