• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

What web browser do you use?

L

littlemiss

Valued member
I use Internet Explorer 7. I find it the easiest, and I guess I'm used to it.

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

is little miss a sociology major conducting polls or something? *nl

Z

Ziveeman

Valued member
I'm using Firefox. I've used it since the early betas pre-1.0 and I've just gotten used to it. I've used Opera and a multitude of other browsers, like some Linux browsers, but I find myself going back to Firefox every time.

Lucky

Lucky

Bollocks
firefox for me!

I like the themes and add-ons and the way you can easily personalise it, X marks is a great tool.

X

Xsavier

I would like use google chrome.Google chrome have latest features .

J

Jeckmartin

My favorite browser is Mozilla Firefox because it is very fast browser and many future in this browser.

A

aleenajoe

I mostly use firefox and chrome but i like the firefox most ..

S

SisterGs

I'm using IE7, sometimes I need to use Firefox too thought, simply because sometimes I get images that are ready and able to be displayed on Firefox. Other than that reason, I am a loyal Internet Explorer user, the easiest browser.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I like Firefox too it has some nice add ins available.

G

Web development and cross web browser compatibility is a very serious issue that should be addressed by any professional web development company or individual web developer. Poor web browser compatibility could mean lost sales and customer enquiries!