• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Which shampoo to use post HT?

L

LSK

Valued member
The clinic told me to use a natural anti hair loss shampoo. They recommended Revigen but I cannot find it in the UK.
I am going to continue using Nizoral every 3 days as I had good results (shedding wise) with that. What should I use the other days? ;)

Cheers.

L

LSK

Valued member
I have been reading up on Regenepure. Read some good things about it but it all sounds like spam. Now I am in two minds about ordering.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I use Regenepure and think its a really good product imo, i also like the Tricomin range with the copper peptides dude. I agree their advertising does look like spam but i still think it is a good shampoo though........tbh its not the best advertising on their part is it.

L

LSK

Valued member
bullitnut wrote:
I use Regenepure and think its a really good product imo, i also like the Tricomin range with the copper peptides dude. I agree their advertising does look like spam but i still think it is a good shampoo though........tbh its not the best advertising on their part is it.
Thanks for the response. I am leaning towards Regenepure. I'm thinking I would use it every other day and give up the Niz? I don't think using 2 keto shampoos would be a good idea.

Any thoughts on this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Allantoin-Rosemary-Stimulates-re-growth-Grow/dp/B00Q59B4UK/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1460549591&sr=1-1&keywords=Growme It sounds good with good ingredients but I cannot find any genuine feedback on it. Dodgy, over the top reviews are very off-putting.

bullitnut

bullitnut

I use it every other day too dude..........i would stay away from the other shampoo, any shampoo that claims to stimulate regrowth is talking rubbish imo and if it were true would be worth a whole lot more

A

AlexieJ

There are actually so many natural hair loss shampoo these days but it's not right to recommend one that we haven't tried yet. I actually read a lot of good reviews about Regenepure and most of them seem like really valuable.

J

JessicaMaan

I saw the Kabera Global products ingredients. In these products, ingredients are not harmful to our skin. I am using these products for 2 years.

scepticsausage

scepticsausage

I have read Nioxin is good to use, i think it's made by Procter and Gamble who make Pantene and the Head and Shoulders range of shampoos

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I used baby shampoo for the first 7 - 10 days after surgery, then went back to my regular shampoo

H

Happy

Hi LSK. I know this is a long shot given the time that has elapsed since you posted this but if you do happen to frequent the site still. Did you try Regenepure or any of the other shampoos you mention?

bullitnut

bullitnut

I have read Nioxin is good to use,

Hey dude i agree Nioxin is a good shampoo, i used it myself post op after one of my Hair transplants at SMG. If i remember rightly it was the shampoo they were using at the clinic too.

sanketp

sanketp

I used baby shampoo for the first 7 - 10 days after surgery, then went back to my regular shampoo
Sebowash shampoo is used to treat psoriasis of head which is a type of fungal infection. Psoriasis causes severe irritation which can be controlled using Sebowash shampoo.

F

FUE3800Graftshead

I'm also looking for a natural shampoo as advised by my clinic, but I can't' find anything that's cheap enough. Something to be sold in the likes of Tescos, Poundlands, etc would be better as it's something that I can always pop over to whenever I've run out.

R

reddwarf

Triple eight caffeine shampoo is what I use from Poundland it seems a decent product but i have no idea whether it would be ok after surgery?

bullitnut

bullitnut

I'm also looking for a natural shampoo as advised by my clinic, but I can't' find anything that's cheap enough. Something to be sold in the likes of Tescos, Poundlands, etc would be better as it's something that I can always pop over to whenever I've run out.

Agree with BM baby shampoo is readily available at Poundshops all over the UK.....use for a while then switch to a regular one dude.

L

loveal

after hair transplantation, ph is the most important thing . so regular medical shampoo is the best, regular ph ( 5,5 for scalp )
others are only advertisement and waste of money.

S

SfHarrier

Are there any newer shampoos out that people recommend?