• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Why does it look like this?

U

usernameunknown

5DAFE275-C165-46B6-8DC2-CC3137DBEBEA.jpeg

Hi!

So this is 4 weeks after my 2nd session. I have my 3rd session this sunday and want a second opinion.

My practitioner says it’ll look natural after the 3rd and 4th session. He has no economical incentive (3rd discounted, 4th free). He has a great portfolio so i’m not discrediting his abilities to perform smp’s.

Im anxious that it will continue to look weird and unnatural. It’s much darker than my original hair color and it has this dark shades in some parts. And that big black dot above my right temple?

Any advice?

Thanks, and sorry for bad grammar. English is not my first language.

Attachments

• DDC8E374-B3C1-4652-87A7-74EABD264343.jpeg
    DDC8E374-B3C1-4652-87A7-74EABD264343.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 178
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
The dots look quite dark/big and spaced out with a patchy look. Will the next session be filling inbetween?
Have you a before picture and one looking at your head front on from a few feet away?
just crop your face out.

C

CrankySysadmin

Valued member
It looks to me like the ink has migrated in places which is giving the dark patchy shadows. I would very be cautious if I were in your position. 4 weeks in, the dots should have shrunk and faded slightly to allow the practitioner to add density on the 3rd session which should complete the procedure. I'll be amazed if you do decide to go back for a 3rd session and are happy with the result, but best of luck.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Seen this type of thing before on SMP forums and it was attributed to bruising but I'm unsure tbh as I'm no expert...could you not get advice from another clinic to be safe before the next session? The next session will certainly add density and fill in the gaps but to be safe I'd ask for an opinion of someone qualified first.

Good luck

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
All I can see is that indeed, there seems to be a migration of the pigment in certain places.
It is a bit strange since mostly it is something seen when being treated by novice practisioners.

Probably you want to not have furhther SMP at this point as you want to have the issues resolved first. Most likely laser treatments will be required to remove the pigments.
There is hope, but it may take quite some effort and a lot of time to resolve this.

Bart

T

Thin man

Prohair could you take a look at my pictures and advise what you think I should do?
I can’t link to my post that has my pictures, it’s here in the SMP section under my name.