• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Why hair transplant is sometimes the second choice

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
We would like to give you some information about our combination techniques for strengthening 'orignal' hair.

Some patients come to us with diffuse hair loss.
This type of hair loss is difficult to treat because the rapid pace of hair loss sometimes exceeds the number of grafts transplanted.

Therefore, we often suggest using our PRP-PRF therapy in combination with a liquid form of finasteride and minoxidil.

Using a combination of several proven hair strengthening therapies is likely to produce better results than any single therapy.

Here is a good example of what can be achieved with our hair boost therapy.

hair boost treatment result.jpg

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
Could you tell me more about the liquid finasteride? His picture has the hair combed over the crown. Any chance I can see a picture showing his hair styled differently?

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

In the left picture, the hairs are also combed in the same direction.
In the right picture, there is just more density using the same hairstyle and direction.

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
Hello Prohair. What I meant was could I see it with his hair combed away showing, the opposite direction to show his crown.

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

well, I will try to remember and will ask as you said next time we see him, in about a year from now.
But, as you can see, the hairs are going with his natural swirl. Basically you are asking for pictures with the hairs combed against his natural swirl, which is not ideal for the patient.

S

smokeybacon

If you can´t go against the natural swirl can you ask him for pictures with the same hair length to the before pictures maybe. That would give us a better idea how well treatment work, we all know that longer has is going to cover up better, so it would be a better comparison to have similar hair length