• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at hair[email protected] if you experience any problems.

Why would people choose UK or Turkey?

M

mrddavies

You read so many terrible stories, I live in the UK but wouldn't consider the UK because the top doctors arent here so why spend so much money on something without getting the best? I understand its easier than flying somewhere else but surely convienance shouldnt be a factor.

As for Turkey well thats even worse I understand they are cheaper but if somethings too good to be true then it usually is.

I'm not saying there are competent doctors in the Uk or Turkey but its surely increasing your risk of poor results having them there.

N

Neo

Will Hair transplant need more research and any where you choose depend on you and your budget and also doctor experience.
Definitely cheap is not good as you will not get good result if you only consider the price.
As per my experience I did my hair transplant in Turkey and So far I am happy lets see what will happen.

B

Bobbins

I struggle with such black and white conclusions about entire countries.

I could say the same about India, but then people would point me at Eugenix.

The same applies to the UK - why wouldn't someone go to Dr Ball, for example? Why not Dr Bicer in Turkey?

Surely you find a doctor that suits your requirements, regardless of where they are?

If your question is 'why do people choose poor surgeons?' then I'd guess the answer would be varied, from uninformed to desperation to very low budget. If, for example, you were desperate for a transplant and had a dollar per graft, where would you go*?

*Assuming you'd rather take a risk than do nothing, and couldn't wait to save more money

M

MaxMidlander

I've seen some good and bad clinics in both . What Bobbins wrote makes sence !

N

Neo

as per my experience I did in Turkey and as per my search there is some clinics with good results below you can find doctor list:
Dr Ekrem Civas ( Which I choose and did my hair transplant he is in Ankara I choose him because he work only one patient a day and that was i were looking)
Dr. Koray Erdogan Istanbul
Ozlem Bicer Istanbul

Hair Restoration

Hair Restoration

The hair transplants in Turkey on a base level are cheaper than most clinics in the UK.