• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Widow's peak or hair loss

C

Curls for dayz

1000051217.jpg
1000051218.jpg
1000051219.jpg

So the name of the topic speaks for itself, but I've had this type of hairline for my entire life, but I'm not sure if this still is some sort of hair loss from an early age or if my hairline is just like this

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Just how your hairline is. It’s natural and looks good.

JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
You said it yourself, you've had this hairline your entire life, so it's not hair loss. And a widow's peak does not mean one is experiencing hair loss nor does it necessarily mean that the sides are recessed. A widow's peak is just that, a peak and can be seen in some people even with closed temples. If one wishes to be literal, it is an inverse peak as a "peak" denotes something pointing up. Regardless, the image below on Collin Ferrel is a widow's peak and his temples are closed.

Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 9.10.09 AM.png

T

Tom80

no hair loss as of now. However, the chances of suffering from hair loss will increase with age. keep in mind that nearly all men will experience hair loss to varying during their lifetime.