• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

X girlfriend

J

JJ09

My sister got in touch with an X of mine, haven’t seen her for 25 years, I thought ok…I'll exchange a few e-mails. We decide to meet…so I sent a picture of myself wearing a hat…you know just to prepare her for the hat wearing… Her response, I like your photo is there any hair under there…(with a smile and a kiss),however I feel like cancelling the meeting now, wish I had never made contact aarrrhhh! ;;D

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

damn...so she legit was questioning if you had hair under the hat (?)...

lame...not an easy call.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
That sucks man! Although she might just be geniunely asking i would just tell the truth, say 25yrs is a long time and you`ve lost a little hair if shes then not interested shes shallow minded and not worth it imo anyway. Tricky call good luck pal

J

JJ09

Hard enough making the decision to meet, let alone dumping that one on me…feel like I have to turn up with out a hat now, I haven’t had much success with concealers.

Anyway hope I’m having a good hair day (near impossible in my case)!!!

If those eyes start wondering…I’m out’a there! )(_::

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
One thing that I have noticed is that many woman care a whole lot less about our hair than we think. Sometimes we drive ourselves crazy with worry for no need. Good luck with things.

NN

J

JJ09

We do worry ourselves…I was stressing out for an hour in front of the mirror making sure everything was in it’s right place. Well, I’m happy to say that all went well…no wandering eyes! A dim lit restaurant, the magic dust and half a can of hair spray did the trick! However, I could never follow it up with a daytime meeting…

K

khair

I am happy that meeting with your ex-girlfriend after not seeing her for so many years went well.

If she made a lot of reference to your hair while you were having dinner with her, I would not want to see her again.

I would consider that shallow and would not want to meet up with such an individual again.

Since things did go well, however, I hope that you guys get together again. Your ex-girlfriend seems like a nice person.

Last edited:
sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
JJ09, brilliant post, I was laughing my head off reading it so congratulations on your sense of humour. On a serious note, I think this is a worry for a lot of men and having a good night out takes planning with almost military precision, lighting, angles etc..But well done, glad it worked out well for you! Interesting to see how it progresses.

J

JJ09

Cheers! stephenl, I try to make light of my situation, you have to…as for progression there in lies the dilemma…[):h::

Stingray76

Stingray76

Can't re member
JJ09

Glad the meet went well but have to ask: How did she look after 25 years?

SR

J

JJ09

She's been in the fitness industry for 15 years (still is) suffice to say, she looks great! ;)

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Good to hear that it went well. Lighting is so key. I have a bathroom that is stellar for getting ready in. The lighting is just right. I leave every time with a little more bounce knowing that at last glance I was a stud. Ha ha.

NN

J

JJ09

Little more bounce! ::}{: NN

bm

I have been attending her “Boot Camp” classes three mornings a week (now I know I’m giving away too much) ;;D at 5.30am that consist mostly of running light weights and boxing. Thankfully many others wear hats so I don’t feel like the odd one out. ;)

After a session most of the “victim’s” will go for coffee sit around and discuss the sessions and otherwise… One time someone suggested that including swimming would be a great addition to the workout! I’m thinking… I wont be taking part in any of that. :whatever:

The problem is that I’m getting to know these people, which is great…however they invite you to all sorts of other activities, which in my situation I cannot attend and they must think…well, I don’t know what they think, but I keep declining the offer and maybe they think that I’m a bit of a anti social… which due to my circumstances is probably true. ;ss;

As far as developing a relationship with my X… who would want a relationship with a guy that wont leave home without it…a hat that is! /images/emoticons/th_15-3.gifEveryday!

On a positive note however, I’m getting very fit! ;););)